Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops Britney just called Dan a cold blooded piece of shit. ;) She is bitter and said he doesn't deserve to be her longer then her.

Wow Britney just said Dan is a poor example of the Cathlolic faith. She is going to be trash mouthing until she goes out the door.

yea she is really bad mouthing Dan so natch Shane is going after Dan.....its so maddening to me that Brit and Shane were perfectly ok with Dan taking the fall for the alliance and can't believe he has the nerve to fight to stay and sacrafice one of the alliance. Wake up Shane ....Brit said you were a liability over and over. I think it would be a great fight to the end with the three alpha males.....Frank, Dan and Shane.....f3

Britney major bashing Dan. Danielle in the middle and she is joining in a little.

Shane said he hope Chelsea divorces Dan. He should light his Bible on fire.

What is wrong with these people?

Why is anyone surprised that Britney is trashmouthing Dan? The little princess isnt happy unless she thinks she's running the show. Bye bye, Britney!

I love how obsessed some HG's get over Dan!!

OMG Britney is soooooooooooo bitter. She won't stop trash talking Dan.

Danielle keeps bringing it back to her about what Dan said to her about she is no Memphis and she is dead to him. Bring the attention back to Danielle. Britney is getting too much. LOL

Briney keeps saying Dan betrayed people that have been nothing but good to him. She said she feels like and idiot for being so good to him. Britney said she feels like she is getting to the point of rage. Shane says to her.. Don't go to his level.

OMG Britney is soooooooooooo bitter. She won't stop trash talking Dan.

Danielle keeps bringing it back to her about what Dan said to her about she is no Memphis and she is dead to him. Bring the attention back to Danielle. Britney is getting too much. LOL

Briney keeps saying Dan betrayed people that have been nothing but good to him. She said she feels like and idiot for being so good to him. Britney said she feels like she is getting to the point of rage. Shane says to her.. Don't go to his level.

OMG.....she is such a hypocrite.....no Brit you are an idiot for turning on Dan and Kharma is a biotch

Britney goes to Frank and thinking she is throwing Dan under the bus. He is talking about the way Dan treated Danielle.

Britney is really really really angry at Dan. She just told Frank it will be over her dead body that Dan will ever win the game. She told Frank that he is such a traitor. She said Dan was running around saying Final 5. Britney said Dan is the worst person she knows. She said she wants to knock the laundry out of his arms right now. She is raged. She said she needs to pace because she is going to explode.

Now she is with Joe telling Joe how much she hates Dan. She is telling Joe she is going to explode. Now she is going on and on and on about her hate.

Britney couldn't wait to throw Dan under the bus and has been so smug the past couple of days. It's so funny the way these people react. Whether you like Dan or not, the one thing you have to say is he never goes blaming other players for doing him wrong. It's a game, it's Big Brother, you're allowed to bounce checks...

The first thing I hear when I turn on the feeds is Britney saying "I just came here to be a coach". Ummm, so did Dan. And she pushed that reset button the same as he did.

Are these people incapable of remembering anything they've said past the last 24 hours????

Well, so much for Britney keeping it at Mike Boogie level. Mike knew he was leaving and he DEALT with it.

Britney'll have time to chill in sequester, especially once she gets her Ian sent to her. Then they can both

smolder together.

By the time the finals roll around (and assuming Dan makes it), they'll be all ready to cast their happy votes his way. It's all good.

yea she is really bad mouthing Dan so natch Shane is going after Dan.....its so maddening to me that Brit and Shane were perfectly ok with Dan taking the fall for the alliance and can't believe he has the nerve to fight to stay and sacrafice one of the alliance. Wake up Shane ....Brit said you were a liability over and over. I think it would be a great fight to the end with the three alpha males.....Frank, Dan and Shane.....f3

ITA They were all on board with letting Dan take the fall yet as soon as he decided enough is enough, Brit calls him a traitor and a piece of trash. Oh Brit, you make laugh with your DR sessions, but, hypocrisy doesn't suit you.

OK I have always liked Brit, but she sounds like a complete and utter freaking moron right now... she JUST said "I am not sour, I am not bitter" WHO is she kidding???????????? THIS Brit is a moronic idiot... officially OFF of the Brit train.... And Ian is a big idiot (drunk) right now.... Just said "He put my girlfriend - Ashley, and my best friend - Booger, on the block... He is so drunk he has no idea what he is saying.... Ian you dumbass YOU got Ashley out!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name