Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

Can someone give me a quick update as to where it appears the votes stand at this point. Are they voting Britnany out, or keeping her around?

Thanks

Hi, echo...it seems that Brit will be leaving tonight. But then again I haven't checked with DR, they may have a whole new agenda.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two opinions of Britnany. Personally, I do not like watching her on BB; there is nothing about her I find interesting to watch, the sooner she is gone the better.

However, I think she is good at playing BB, specifically good at manipulating weaker players, so I can't say she has not earn her way. Too bad she's not more interesting to watch.

Hi, echo...it seems that Brit will be leaving tonight. But then again I haven't checked with DR, they may have a whole new agenda.

Thanks, In a few hours we all shall find out soon enough.

Unclear what you mean about checking with the DR? DR meaning Diary Room, which we have no idea what been said until it airs, right?

Isn't it clear? Jealousy. The boards don't like attractive girls.

That is the funniest thing I ever heard. I am 58 years old and have nothing to be jealous of. My daughter always complains because she thinks I favor the pretty people on reality shows. I couldn't stand her in season 12 and thought she would be better this year. Sadly she is the same. Jani is beautiful, and was even more beautiful in her season and a lot of people loved her including my daughter and I. So that blows that therory out of the water. People don't like her because of the way she manipulates people and hates them when they don't worship her. Watch her face when someone compliments another female in front of her! she can't stand it. Look at the way she grabbed those booty shorts Dani brought out last night, when people were saying Dani was hot in the competition. She just had to put them on to show that she looked better, but she didn't. When Shane said they fit her, she said they do not, in a very insulted voice. When Dani put them on and they were tight she laughed like crazy. She has no butt, like me, and those shorts look better on a little fuller figure like Dani and Jani's.

At this point, I don't care which of these women go home first. It is weird that somehow Frank's opinion of how HGs should vote is meaningless. Frank can't be HOH for next two weeks. Looks like Dan and Frank are manipulating the rest of the crew. Also Dani wants f3 with Dan and Shane. Dani must be a glutton for punishment to trust Dan. Joe and Shane probably don't have the kahonies to not follow Frank and Dan's orders.

No, we never know what DR diary room tells/manipulates players to do.

I thought that Jordan was very pretty. I have said repeatedly that I find Britney pretty and very photogenic. My favorite houseguest ever was Lisa Donahue - I thought that she was beautiful and I identify with her looks, in particular. So, no, this board member is not intimidated by pretty women. I never found Janelle to be particularly pretty - I called her a blowsy blonde - but lots and lots of people found her to be pretty. So, with that particular observation, Canopus, you definitely proved yourself anything but the brightest star in the southern sky. :D

No, we never know what DR diary room tells/manipulates players to do.

That's so true. And if I were to guess what the producer are suggesting in their manipulative ways are to keep Frank around. The bottomline is ratings and keeping the most popular players in the house for as long as possible is how they keep the ratings up, along with lots of drama. Ideally the producers want winner to be a popular HG with the audience.

Since Frank can not be HoH for the next two rounds, we can bet the competitions will be geared so he as an above average chance of winning, meaning physical challenges.

I'm not a Britney fan and I don't want a coach to get anywhere near F4 but I do like her most of the time. She can be really funny with her comments. If I knew for sure that Britney would go out before F4, I'd rather see Dani go home tonight. But now is as good a time as any to send Brit to jury.

I for one will miss Brit. I would much rather watch her than Dani. Dani makes my skin crawl and why anyone would want her around is beyond me. Brit , if you go to jury tonight I hope when you get back w/your husband you have a very happy life and a pretty little baby soon. :wub::animated_wave:

2dio7s1.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Ian is diabolical. First he got Boogie evicted, and now, without even trying, he got Brittany evicted. Who's next on his list of victims? Ian is the kiss of death!!

Britney was trying to woo the fans/audience for the AC money

ac is a game within itself

i really wished bb would take it out of the game

but that is just me :animated_bouncy:

I find Britney hilarious, but that just my sense of humour. I definitely think she would be more interesting to keep around than Danielle to say the least, nothing against the girl, but she's too weepy for me.

I agree. Brit is a funny gal. BB14 won't be the same without her :bigcry:

I agree with you 100% lululisa!!!!! BBAD will not be the same without Britt!!! Will be boring!!!!!

I hope Britt does win the AC money!!!

The audience even boo'ed win shane voted against her!!!!! I will vote for Britt to win the money!!!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name