Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney was trying to woo the fans/audience for the AC money

Her motives are always crystal clear.

Isn't it clear? Jealousy. The boards don't like attractive girls.

I think Janelle is attractive and I adored her. Britney, not so much. Her nasty attitude about everything makes her ugly in my eyes.

Her motives are always crystal clear.

I think Janelle is attractive and I adored her. Britney, not so much. Her nasty attitude about everything makes her ugly in my eyes.

ITA! I've loved Janie since S6 and never been jealous. I think Jordan is beautiful too. Personalities can alter ones physical looks, imo, in either direction. Britney was no beauty because of her whiney, b!tchy, snooty attitude. Still, Brit's personality is WAY better than Danielle's continual lies and delusional behavior. That girl just creeps me out.

I will say that Brit cracked me up making fun of how Christina Aquilera sings the other day. That was pretty funny and so worth watching. Not $25k worth of funny though.

Britney's acerbic wit and two-facedness cost her. Her time would have been better spent trying to win some comps and being smart enough to pick the right woman (or man, in her case, as well) with which to ally. Britney, the pretty waif.

Britney best interview ever. I love this girl outside of the game. She needs to be a host or something in comedy.

So true. She must not be interested in show biz because the camera loves her and she is very at home with the camera. Petite and pretty; Britney. Great interview. Thanks for the link.

She is right about her accent, too. She got rid of the southern bit.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name