Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank was in HOH, blogging. Now he's outside with the camera.

Brit confronting Dan at the table. "It occurred to me, you swore to us on your wedding ring. So do you have a crafty loophole for that?"

Dan, "I don't."

Frank interrupts with pictures.

Britney taking things out of the shelf in the kitchen and throwing them on the floor. She is now picking the mess up. She said it felt good.

Making a joke out of it.

That's very much a good display of her persona (she talked about persona last night) to her hubby, her family, her employer (if she still has one) and to her fans. She despised Boogie's behavior, now she should despised herself and she's worst. Look what happened to Willie, Britney was the news carrier that cause Willie' tantrums. Britney is that good, she's always behind every trouble in the BB house and yet she's a saint?

I like Brit, I think she is funny, witty and just silly.... this is crazy! But what an incredible change from a week ago! Heck from 48 hours ago!

I scrolled through the whole Brit topic and finally found someone I agree with. She is the only funny one in there. Everyone else has a stale personality. I would love to see Dani go, but dont think it is going to happen. She is clingy, self centered, and totally annoying. She is fake sweet. Not saying that Britney is all peaches and cream, but she is entertaining and someone I wouldn't mind hanging out with.

All you Dan lovers out there what would your reaction be if Britany did what he did??? I am sure you would be all over her. She has every right to be mad and if you paid attention to the feeds or BBAD she does admit that she shouldn't be mad at him for trying to stay in the game. I hate the way Dan plays the game and I think what he did was disgusting and my hope is Britany points out to Shane that his girlfriend was in on this because she knew about Jenn pulling Dan off and putting Britany up. She may not be happy but I am sure she is not that sad. What has Frank accomplised this week in this house of idiots well he is going to get Britany out the person that has never won anything and leave in clueless Shane and his stalker to be, along with Joe who is also clueless although I think he is smarter than Shane. The only one left in the house is Ian that actually has a clue. I cannot wait until Dan turns on Frank I wonder if Britany will be such a big hugh threat then. These people are dillusional.

If Britany could pull this move then I would say it was a great move, hell if any of them pulled this move I would say it was a great move. the difference is that Britany has no idea how to pull out a move like dan did.

All you Dan lovers out there what would your reaction be if Britany did what he did??? I am sure you would be all over her. She has every right to be mad and if you paid attention to the feeds or BBAD she does admit that she shouldn't be mad at him for trying to stay in the game. I hate the way Dan plays the game and I think what he did was disgusting and my hope is Britany points out to Shane that his girlfriend was in on this because she knew about Jenn pulling Dan off and putting Britany up. She may not be happy but I am sure she is not that sad. What has Frank accomplised this week in this house of idiots well he is going to get Britany out the person that has never won anything and leave in clueless Shane and his stalker to be, along with Joe who is also clueless although I think he is smarter than Shane. The only one left in the house is Ian that actually has a clue. I cannot wait until Dan turns on Frank I wonder if Britany will be such a big hugh threat then. These people are dillusional.

Well of course - Dan should have quietly exited the house and done nothing to save himself. Sure, yeah, right! :rolleyes:

Britany showing her true colors tonight on after dark. She is a class A bitch, I wish she would say that stuff to Jenn to her face and Jenn would kick her teeth down her throat.

I would love to see Britney tell Jenn that Danielle should draw on herself and cut herself and then Jenn will like her more. Britney needs a beatdown, and Jenn would give it to her.

Seriously disappointed in Brit. Really?#! You were a coach, returning players should never throw in the towel until the final hour. I didn't want her to win, but I did expect to see some extreme backstabbing, lying, and promises of her first born. Especially since the people she had to convince, Shane and Joe, are the most wishy washiest (is that a word) people in the house. When she walked thru the door episode 1, I thought oh I feel sorry for her players. But she surprised me by actually playing the game. It may not have been an upstanding game, but game nevertheless. Boo to Brit for quitting. Hell even though I hate how he did it, Booger did at least fight till the end.

Seriously disappointed in Brit. Really?#! You were a coach, returning players should never throw in the towel until the final hour. I didn't want her to win, but I did expect to see some extreme backstabbing, lying, and promises of her first born. Especially since the people she had to convince, Shane and Joe, are the most wishy washiest (is that a word) people in the house. When she walked thru the door episode 1, I thought oh I feel sorry for her players. But she surprised me by actually playing the game. It may not have been an upstanding game, but game nevertheless. Boo to Brit for quitting. Hell even though I hate how he did it, Booger did at least fight till the end.

Brit's shown she's no where near being one of the best bb players. Boog, Janelle and Dan all fought to the end. Dan pulled out an amazing save. Brit doesn't even try. She's a mediocre player and a terrible coach.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name