Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

I don't ever get when hg's who are in the process of backstabbing someone else become victims when it's turned around on them and convince themselves that THEY have the moral high ground.......really?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever get when hg's who are in the process of backstabbing someone else become victims when it's turned around on them and convince themselves that THEY have the moral high ground.......really?

I think that all started with the nerd herd. At least I'm gonna blame them for it...since I can't blame it on Dan.

What vote? If she goes, what vote can Dan give her? Sorry, I'm confused.

She wants his vote to stay in the game over Danielle. Brit did tell Danielle today they were both there to win the game. That was after she said she wasn't going to campaign against Danielle.

M

My prediction.... Brit will stay and Dani will go. Brit got blindsided by the brigade and is out to not let it happen again. once the shock of today wears off, I believe she will be up and campaigning tomorrow, Dani or no Dani. Bottom line, Shane is a pushover and will cave under pressure. Joe is gonna go with Shane. Add to that, Danielle is barely campaigning cause she thinks she safe. Dan was smart in his actions towards Danielle because he got everyone to feel bad for her. But I don't think those feelings will last all week with Brit.

I think enough of them might try to get rid of Danielle. Because her and Dan are tight while Brit was never really able to keep a leash on Shane very well. I could see Joe, Ian, and Shane keeping Britney. With just Jenn and Dan voting to keep Danielle.

Honestly would rather Danielle stayed, Dan got the boot next, and see how she plays without him. Britney I would support, but she made the same mistake of trusting a bunch of guys and getting rid of girls that probably would have been more loyal to her.

I really think Danielle could win this game if she sneaks through this week and is sitting next to anybody but Frank. Anybody sitting next to him will lose because of how many times he saved his own ass in this game. It would probably be a sweep, getting votes to win by even his worst enemies.

I have never been able to understand this either! Frank and Boogie did it too! I would only last about 13 hours in the BB House...

Be careful what we wish for. It could be really boring way early if Britney leaves. Danielle has the personality of a lima bean. I hope that Britney perseveres or that BB will devise some way to keep her around. Like the Golden Power of Poop.

Be careful what we wish for. It could be really boring way early if Britney leaves. Danielle has the personality of a lima bean. I hope that Britney perseveres or that BB will devise some way to keep her around. Like the Golden Power of Poop.

I will be just fine when Britney leaves. As soon as we get a new HOH then the drama starts all over again. :P

OMG Britney is up and the first words out of her mind is making fun of Dan's coffee making. Hope it is not another day of bashing. I may just turn off my feeds it we are headed that way.

All you Dan lovers out there what would your reaction be if Britany did what he did??? I am sure you would be all over her. She has every right to be mad and if you paid attention to the feeds or BBAD she does admit that she shouldn't be mad at him for trying to stay in the game. I hate the way Dan plays the game and I think what he did was disgusting and my hope is Britany points out to Shane that his girlfriend was in on this because she knew about Jenn pulling Dan off and putting Britany up. She may not be happy but I am sure she is not that sad. What has Frank accomplised this week in this house of idiots well he is going to get Britany out the person that has never won anything and leave in clueless Shane and his stalker to be, along with Joe who is also clueless although I think he is smarter than Shane. The only one left in the house is Ian that actually has a clue. I cannot wait until Dan turns on Frank I wonder if Britany will be such a big hugh threat then. These people are dillusional.

Well, it is realy just a game and I don't have any personal investment in who leaves but I really have had enough of Britney's nasal, whiny voice, lazy, bitchy self. I would love to see Frank go next because he is the most repulsive to me. ;)

I am not a Dan fan or a Britney fan but Dan DID take a moment and calculate the best way to remove himself from the block, put his plan into action and was successful. Britney has the opportunity - more time, really, to do the same. In my opinion, Dan is a sneaky Pete but certainly so is Britney so that shouldn't matter at this point. It is all about today and tomorrow on Biiiiiiiig Brother (I love the way the announcer says that).

In the whining department, Britney wins hands-down. Sorry. Get out there and fight, Britney. GO BRITNEY.!!!!

51027-246x296-Cheerleading_icons.jpg

I think Britany is going to stay and they will send home Danielle. When Dan's move first went down, she was really angry. But now that more time has passed I think she has slowed down and thought it out. She already knows Frank, Dan and Jenn made a deal and are working together. I think she is on the brink of figuring out Danielle is in on it too. Once that happens she will have no problem campagining against Danielle. It makes no sense, why would Dan make this big ordeal that Danielle is dead to him and then vote to keep her. Britany only needs to get Shane's vote, and they have been tight all year. Plus judging by their conversation in the Kitchen last night, Shane is waying his options and leaning towards Brotany staying.

Difference is that Dan got lucky with a piece of dirt (Ian the rat). He saved that piece of dirt for the right time and it worked to his advantage. I don't know that

Britney has an equally powerful piece of dirt that could be worked to get her out of a jam. Unless she could maybe invent something.... like I overheard

Dan laughing that you fell for his deal and heard him say he had no intention of honoring it???

I would love to see Brit get the votes to stay and work with Joe, Shane and Ian. I like Dan but he's really been messing with peoples heads, I would love for Britney to realize Danielle is still working with Dan. Shane, Joe and Ian find out too and save her. I would love to see what would happen next.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name