Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

Don't feel at all sorry for Brat. Every week she was one of the first to trash anyone who looked like they were on the way out. She saddled up to Frank and couldn't trash Dan enough when he was nominated. As she said many times " as long as it's not me I don't care " .

IMO her only game was to get others to do her dirty work and she sat back and played innocent. Some may thing that's a good strategy, I don't.

I hope she realizes her mistakes and acts like a mature person the next few days. She should campaign and try to stay, but I hope she keeps it above the gutter level. Unfortunately for her I don't think she will keep it clean and I don't think she'll stay.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't see much hope in Britney keeping it above the gutter level. Who knows what she'll do between now and Thursday. Unlike Dan, she doesn't really

have a monkey to pull out. Lucky Dan. He's been saving this one for a while. One thing I'll give him is good timing.

Britney try to be funny with her DR session to get the viewers votes but inside the BB house, her game sucks, attitude sucks, as a HG also sucks . . .lazy lazy, snitch, two-faced, backstabber and the biggest floater, a bit senior to Joe and Ashley. She had played the game before but she never learned and still the same two-faced back stabber

Joe just told Shane that he will vote how he wants him to so it could be bye bye Danielle I hope love to see Frank's face then...... Britany will figure out that Danielle knew and I hope that Shane, Joe, and Ian vote to keep her.

Joe just told Shane that he will vote how he wants him to so it could be bye bye Danielle I hope love to see Frank's face then...... Britany will figure out that Danielle knew and I hope that Shane, Joe, and Ian vote to keep her.

There is no doubt in my mind that Britney has the guns to worm the truth from Danielle before eviction. I'm sure the light is on already but Britney is going to want to hear it from Danielle's quackpuck mouth. We must remember that Britney's persona can be just as powerful as Dan's in it's own way. Nothing would surprise me.

Britney try to be funny with her DR session to get the viewers votes but inside the BB house, her game sucks, attitude sucks, as a HG also sucks . . .lazy lazy, snitch, two-faced, backstabber and the biggest floater, a bit senior to Joe and Ashley. She had played the game before but she never learned and still the same two-faced back stabber

Agreed ..

Britney's persona is trashy. She may throw that word to others but the truth is she's the biggest stinky trashy person. Evidence don't lie . . . play the tapes, Britney had played the two seasons and certainly the proof is right there

There is no doubt in my mind that Britney has the guns to worm the truth from Danielle before eviction. I'm sure the light is on already but Britney is going to want to hear it from Danielle's quackpuck mouth. We must remember that Britney's persona can be just as powerful as Dan's in it's own way. Nothing would surprise me.

That would not be the end of the world. Just more battles. Lots of drama going on. Jenn is an enemy now and people are scrambling. I am very sure if Frank calls Shane up to HOH and says he would like to work with him and he can bring in Danielle then Shane will say of course.. you got it... it's a deal man.

That would not be the end of the world. Just more battles. Lots of drama going on. Jenn is an enemy now and people are scrambling. I am very sure if Frank calls Shane up to HOH and says he would like to work with him and he can bring in Danielle then Shane will say of course.. you got it... it's a deal man.

I love BB battles. :D

the entire thing comes down to 1 vote....... SHANE.........

you have joe+ian guaranteed to vote to keep brit........ jenn+dan guaranteed to vote brit out.......

in terms of the game i think it makes more sense for shane to vote dani out but i'm wondering if he would be able to do that........

you have joe+ian guaranteed to vote to keep brit........ jenn+dan guaranteed to vote brit out.......

in terms of the game i think it makes more sense for shane to vote dani out but i'm wondering if he would be able to do that........

I think Joe will vote however Shane wants him too, and remember Frank knows Ian was out to get rid of Joe.

I don't see how Shane would know it is in his best interest to keep Britney, there is now way her or Ian will take him to final 2, and he has seen how they constantly operate, he knows it is just a matter of time before they get him as well. With keeping Dani he believes he has Frank and Dani, both of whom he thinks will take him to the final 2, and he knows how loyal those 2 have been to boogie and Dan.

I don't see how Shane would know it is in his best interest to keep Britney, there is now way her or Ian will take him to final 2, and he has seen how they constantly operate, he knows it is just a matter of time before they get him as well. With keeping Dani he believes he has Frank and Dani, both of whom he thinks will take him to the final 2, and he knows how loyal those 2 have been to boogie and Dan.

Sadly I don't think Shane is smart enough to figure that out

Britany will get Shanes vote and if the other 2 are honest then she will stay. Shane does not like Danielle like she likes him if I were him I would be jumping up and down she's gone. Now having said that Shane is not the brightest player so who knows but if Britany knows she has Ian and Joe's vote she will work Shane until he promises her his vote. He would be an idiot to keep Danielle. He does not trust Frank or Dan now.

I'd have no problem being locked in a house for 2 months with Britt. HOld on hold on, get your head outta the gutters. I find her funny and fun to talk with. Sure she's quirky but arent we all. Danielle can win HOH's but that's only good if you completely trust her and if Shane or Frank aren't playing. Althought Shane might need a memory stick implant to remember what happened 2 days ago.

ooops Britney just called Dan a cold blooded piece of shit. ;) She is bitter and said he doesn't deserve to be her longer then her.

Wow Britney just said Dan is a poor example of the Cathlolic faith. She is going to be trash mouthing until she goes out the door.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name