Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

Well, BB has called her into DR first thing this morning... ya'all know what that means. :( UGH

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will make me happier this season than to see the look on her face when she goes on the block. I'm just sorry I have to wait 2 days to see it. This is sweet revenge for her part in Janie's backdooring as far as I'm concerned, so I am feeling no sorrow here.

Couldn't agree more Shaggyp!

Brit talking to Shane and telling him about Joe getting a text message breakup. Every person she talks to she has little gossipy tidbits to tell. Don't people get tired of it.

Shane she is always calling you a liability to other people.

Brit talking to Shane and telling him about Joe getting a text message breakup. Every person she talks to she has little gossipy tidbits to tell. Don't people get tired of it.

Shane she is always calling you a liability to other people.

I think one of the reasons people don't get tired of it is because what else is there to talk about?

Well I wouldn't be sending Britany out the door yet folks. Shane and Joe are close and they may not vote to keep Danielle and you all think Britany is stupid she is not and she will figure out what happened and that Danielle knew about it. She may have Ian, Shane and Joe. Joe is not a push over and just because Frank tells him to vote her out doesn't mean he will. If that is the case then it's bye bye Danielle and that would make my day.....

Britany is not acting any more mean or whatever than anyone else in that house. If you don't like her fine but don't act like she is the only person in that house that acts that way she is not. What Dan did yesterday was disgusting but all the Dan lovers will say its brilliant. Everyone has a different opinion. Britany will figure out what happened and it will not surprise me if Danielle leaves. There is only one winner in this game and everyone is out for themselves.

if it bothers everyone so much that she doesn't do the dishes then since they are in the house with her then they should open their mouths and tell her..... What an idea..... if I didn't do dishes and everyone kept doing them for me I wouldn't do them either.

Britany is not acting any more mean or whatever than anyone else in that house. If you don't like her fine but don't act like she is the only person in that house that acts that way she is not. What Dan did yesterday was disgusting but all the Dan lovers will say its brilliant. Everyone has a different opinion. Britany will figure out what happened and it will not surprise me if Danielle leaves. There is only one winner in this game and everyone is out for themselves.

A lot of people who don't like Dan said if what he did works, they have to give props to him. Whether you like or hate him, approve of his method or not, the fact is that he had a .0000001% chance of staying and he pulled it off.

Britney's like Mike Boogie. They run their mouths and diss everybody when they are on top of the world and then when the rug gets pulled from underneath them, they bring out the class act. Boogie didn't fool me with that act and neither does she.

Ian: Honestly, I am having a nervous breakdown. I need a shoulder to cry on right this minute.

Britney: Oh, Ian, honey. You can cry on my shoulder. On your way over here, stop and make me a sandwich and get my nail polish from upstairs, willya?

Britney's like Mike Boogie. They run their mouths and diss everybody when they are on top of the world and then when the rug gets pulled from underneath them, they bring out the class act. Boogie didn't fool me with that act and neither does she.

Ian: Honestly, I am having a nervous breakdown. I need a shoulder to cry on right this minute.

Britney: Oh, Ian, honey. You can cry on my shoulder. On your way over here, stop and make me a sandwich and get my nail polish from upstairs, willya?

:lol:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name