Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

I think originaly Dan wan't to try the alliance with Frank. I think he is re-thinking that. I do think Dan likes Jenn and would like to keep her around. Not sure if they can get the Quack Pack back together.

This is a good time for Dan to win HOH. He can talk to everyone and get a really good handle and their game.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think originaly Dan wan't to try the alliance with Frank. I think he is re-thinking that. I do think Dan likes Jenn and would like to keep her around. Not sure if they can get the Quack Pack back together.

This is a good time for Dan to win HOH. He can talk to everyone and get a really good handle and their game.

Agree. Of course he likes Jenn. They would vote for the doorknob to win over Jenn.

Agree. Of course he likes Jenn. They would vote for the doorknob to win over Jenn.

lol....ITA, Jenn or Joe is who Dan should be thinking about taking to f2.......both have stated they are ok with second place.

Sorry about all my typos. I am multi-tasking and jump on here and try to type something really fast and I am not spell checking. oops

I wish he will fight for it and not throw the comp

me too, he has to win it so he doesn't go up....Ian is the only one who said he wouldn't put Dan up and even he could change his mind. Only way for Dan to be safe is to win hoh.

I don't think Dan has ever thrown a comp that he had any chance of winning in the first place. He's really quite useless at the comps. He just brags that he's throwing them. Sure, he's thrown some, but he had no chance to win those anyway. It's a bit like picking up your ball and going home.

I don't think Dan has ever thrown a comp that he had any chance of winning in the first place. He's really quite useless at the comps. He just brags that he's throwing them. Sure, he's thrown some, but he had no chance to win those anyway. It's a bit like picking up your ball and going home.

You watch ~ he will start winning them now. Starting tomorrow. :popcorn:

Telling Frank to ask Ian is not telling him the truth, it is passing the buck and avoiding the question, especially when everybody knew that Ian had let Frank and Boogie think it was Dan the whole time. The fact that so many people were willing to let Dan take the blame and the fall without speaking up is the real wrong, Dan told Frank and Boogie flat out that he did not say anything about those 2, and did not blame a single person. ian, Britany, Danielle, and Shane all just said they were not going to say who was behind it, Danielle felt guilty enough about it to tell the truth to Jenn, yet none of them were willing to tell anybody else the truth, they let Dan take the fall, yet Dan the weasel?

Dan went along with the group thinking they would protect him when the time came, he did nothing to defend or protect himself other then to say he was not the one behind the Boogie eviction and move against Frank. when the Quack Pack decided he had served his purpose they were more then willing to get rid of him he had no reason left to protect the weasels. There is nothing weasley or wrong with telling the truth and standing up for yourself, truth is the weasels are the ones that got caught in the lie, and Britany is probably going home because of it.

What Dan did was not honorable. He has this big elaborate funeral for himself and says all nice things about his fellow house guests and then he says to Frank I want to apologize to you if you'll let me. He gets to Danielle and then tells her that she is dead to him in this game. And then grabs his bible and goes upstairs to Frank and then rats out Ian. I have no problem with him ratting out Ian and I have no problem with him making deals with Frank for him to stay. It is a game and he should do what he needs to do to stay. I have a problem with the whole funeral thing and the Danielle thing. He could have accomplished the exact same thing just by ratting out Ian. This is why I do not like Dan or the way he plays this game. I don't think he is brilliant and I don't think he is the best player ever and that's my opinion. I don't expect the rest of the Dan fan club to agree with me and that's ok. Danielle was genuinely hurt by his comment and it was not needed. Frank would have kept him in the game anyway.He is playing the same way he played his last game when he promised Ollie that he could pick the replacement nominees. He didn't want to look like the bad guy and so he asked his fellow houseguests do play this little veto roulette (or something like that) so that they would tell Dan who they wanted up. They were not happy with him about that either.

What Dan did was not honorable. He has this big elaborate funeral for himself and says all nice things about his fellow house guests and then he says to Frank I want to apologize to you if you'll let me. He gets to Danielle and then tells her that she is dead to him in this game. And then grabs his bible and goes upstairs to Frank and then rats out Ian. I have no problem with him ratting out Ian and I have no problem with him making deals with Frank for him to stay. It is a game and he should do what he needs to do to stay. I have a problem with the whole funeral thing and the Danielle thing. He could have accomplished the exact same thing just by ratting out Ian. This is why I do not like Dan or the way he plays this game. I don't think he is brilliant and I don't think he is the best player ever and that's my opinion. I don't expect the rest of the Dan fan club to agree with me and that's ok. Danielle was genuinely hurt by his comment and it was not needed. Frank would have kept him in the game anyway.He is playing the same way he played his last game when he promised Ollie that he could pick the replacement nominees. He didn't want to look like the bad guy and so he asked his fellow houseguests do play this little veto roulette (or something like that) so that they would tell Dan who they wanted up. They were not happy with him about that either.

so unhappy with him that he won 7-0.....just sayin

I agree that Dan could have done a few things differently....the thing with Dani is that I don't think he trusted her completely, very close to Brit and Shane and she wasn't upset he was being voted out, what he did maybe was extreme but in his mind he had to make it look like they were done and I think he should have met with Frank without everyone knowing about it, too obvious that they made a deal.The reason I think he is a good player is that he did come up with something to save himself when all odds weere against him even if it may only be for a week.

I am not a Dan fan. I accept that he plays the game well and I honestly don't blame Dan that they are a bunch of fools and allowed Dan, Britney, Mike Boogie and Janelle to stay and make themselves comfortable instead of allying together and evicting them immediately. Nor do I blame Dan for BB production cheating and allowing them to come into the game after they engineered the original dynamics through their "coaching" role. The whole thing is ridiculous and absolutely I hope that Dan does not win. No coach would consider it fair.

Honor in the big brother house? I watch big brother as I enjoy the big moves, and the sociological aspects of the game, we all know there is nothing honorable about the game, or the way people have to conduct themselves in the game.

As for the way Dan conducted himself, personally I don't think he could have done it differently, and given the situation it was his only hope of staying in the game.

let me put it this way, let's say you and I were in the game together. At the start you were my coach and helped me get through several bad situations, then after that twist ended you ensured my safety by always including me in your alliances. Then someone in one of those alliances flips on the other side, and leaves you taking the blame. Meanwhile I never stand up for you but instead ignore it, then a few days later the other side wins HOH and puts you and I up, however one of my closest friends in the house wins veto so there may be some wiggle room. However along with the rest of our alliance I decide that you are expendable and instead of working on a plan to get us both out of that mess I decide to say my goodbyes. Now would you do the honorable thing and go tell Frank the truth in a way that looks like a lie, or would you let me have it in front of everybody in the house, and then show Frank that not only do you have no one to trust, but the truth is Ian is the one that set them up?

Personally in Dan's situation I would have handled it much worse as I would have said exactly what she had done to me in front of everybody, and not really said shit nice about the others in my supposed alliance either.

The thing is Danielle is cool for Dan doing what he did and she would much prefer Dan being in the game than Brit. There is a good chance that if Dan goes to the final 2, he is taking Danielle. I too am on board with Dan needing to win HOH, I'm just not sure that Shane would put up Ian although Shane might be pliable. I love Dan when he calls out Ian when Ian is being a douche. Dan consistently does it to Ian's face, I love it.

Honor in the big brother house? I watch big brother as I enjoy the big moves, and the sociological aspects of the game, we all know there is nothing honorable about the game, or the way people have to conduct themselves in the game.

As for the way Dan conducted himself, personally I don't think he could have done it differently, and given the situation it was his only hope of staying in the game.

let me put it this way, let's say you and I were in the game together. At the start you were my coach and helped me get through several bad situations, then after that twist ended you ensured my safety by always including me in your alliances. Then someone in one of those alliances flips on the other side, and leaves you taking the blame. Meanwhile I never stand up for you but instead ignore it, then a few days later the other side wins HOH and puts you and I up, however one of my closest friends in the house wins veto so there may be some wiggle room. However along with the rest of our alliance I decide that you are expendable and instead of working on a plan to get us both out of that mess I decide to say my goodbyes. Now would you do the honorable thing and go tell Frank the truth in a way that looks like a lie, or would you let me have it in front of everybody in the house, and then show Frank that not only do you have no one to trust, but the truth is Ian is the one that set them up?

Personally in Dan's situation I would have handled it much worse as I would have said exactly what she had done to me in front of everybody, and not really said shit nice about the others in my supposed alliance either.

well said!

He could have gone to Frank and told Frank that it was Ian that turned on him and Boogie he didn't have to have his big brother funeral and do what he did but that's typical Dan. His alliance did not throw him away. The plan was for one of his alliance to win the veto and then they would use the veto to pull off Dan or Dani and Ian was going to use his veto to pull the other one off. Well it didn't happen that way and I am not sure how it played out but we will see tonight it sounds as if Dan was trying to win it. Great for Dan. You actually should try to win it when your butt is on the block but that is a concept that is new to Dan he throws more comps than he tries to win. The truth is that Danielle never did anything he was staging that so everyone would think they hated each other why??? Who knows she was never the target anyway.

Agree. There's a method to Dan's madness.

Dan has usually been pretty forthcoming in the DR about his moves in the game. I have no doubt once he came out of solitary confinement he told the DR his plans he was about to put into motion. You know they had to eat it up since the DR is all about creating drama. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if we saw some of his DR sessions on tonight's show. They are going to push this thing to the hilt which will also be good for their ratings. After all, BB is all about making the bucks for the network. To think it's anything else is not realistic. They love pulling the puppet strings on their HG. "Ohhh, look what we can make them do!" :lol: