Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

Shane will for sure stick with Brit... Ian will probably too since he realizes Frank is working against him... Joe can easily be swayed if he realizes that Frank can't compete in the next 2 HOHs... Jenn & Dan won't likely win it either. Dani is the only one on that side that can maybe win a HOH. On the other hand, Shane & Ian both have a high chance of securing the next HOH.

Joe will once again be the swing vote!!! I feel bad for Dani though...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dan train is getting closer to the station! He plays this game so cool and collected; doesn't let his emotions rule, and that's the step-up he has on the others. you go Dan! :clap:

Sadly I still think he may not make it to the end...

Shane, Brit and Danielle talking about how Dan betrayed them. Britney is calling Dan and Frank 2 heartless scumbags. She won't vote for either in the jury and she will refuse to vote.

Britney is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

She looks over at Ian and Frank having fun in the pool and says.... Since when are Ian and Frank friends. She hates that. She wants everyone to morn for her and nobody should have fun.

Never mind what I said about her leaving gracefully.

The Dan train is getting closer to the station! He plays this game so cool and collected; doesn't let his emotions rule, and that's the step-up he has on the others. you go Dan! :clap:

Cool and collected.........am i mistaken or was he not sliding around on his belly grabbing at everyones balls (game balls of course) during the comp? He lied, slammed a door in Britts face, threaten Ian and looked panic strickened. But that just be me.

Britney just said Dan is a cold blooded piece of shit. Shane and Britney hating on Dan and trashing him. Shane said he is going to back door Dan like he did Britney.

Britney just said Dan is a cold blooded piece of shit. Shane and Britney hating on Dan and trashing him. Shane said he is going to back door Dan like he did Britney.

Shane has a tendency to say whatever the person he is speaking with whatr they want to hear. I am worried for Dan esp since Frank can't win hoh .....but there is alot of time left and Shane won't have Brit in his ear anymore. He will have Frank, Dan and Dani in his ear. How quickly Shane forgets that he was just yesing Frank to death and if Dan could work his magic on Frank, who was obsessed with getting Dan out and is more intelligent then Shane then who knows? HOH is crucial the next 2 weeks.

I do not want Dan to win, but I have got to say, this was probably the biggest move I ever saw someone pull off on all of reality TV. Dan went from everyone in the house working against him, to almost everyone seeing things his way. Dan has now jump to the upper echelon of BB greats. To me, it's Dr. Will and Dan and then everyone else is a distant second at best.

Bitter bitter Brit Brit is not attractive - just sayin.... She has conveniently forgotten that she was throwing him under the bus and sending him home this week, and of course she has forgotten her part in Janelle leaving too. But hey, if Dan saves himself, he is the frikkin' devil!

What is with this Bitter Britney? It's almost as if it's a revolutionary epiphany on Britney. Britney is ALWAYS bitter. I have never known her not to be bitter. Have you not noticed her total lack of emotion when she does her oftentimes hilarious DR monologues? Britney would have a great career as a comedian. Her BB societal satires on the flaws and follies of her fellow houseguests are brutal. And funny. She seldom smiles, our Britney. Britney is a serious chick.

As for Dan..........I try and be kind to Dan because I recognize that he comes closest to what I consider normal in an everyday kind of way. I appreciate his life's course. But.......I don't like him all that much. I think that he is much the Peter Pan and I really don't want to see a coach win. Not just Dan; any of them. Dan has added to the show, however, so there is that.

I was just off the feeds for about 40 minutes and came back and she is still ranting about Dan. Yes he is responsible for it but Jenn took her down and Frank put her up.

Her nasely whiny voice is getting on my nerves. Of course she is rounding up people and Dan bashing. Now they have Frank there and telling his things about Dan and about Jenn. She tells Frank she is not upset with him at all.

I tend to think it is Dan's fault that the housing market crashed and the economy tanked.

I was just off the feeds for about 40 minutes and came back and she is still ranting about Dan. Yes he is responsible for it but Jenn took her down and Frank put her up.

Her nasely whiny voice is getting on my nerves. Of course she is rounding up people and Dan bashing. Now they have Frank there and telling his things about Dan and about Jenn. She tells Frank she is not upset with him at all.

I tend to think it is Dan's fault that the housing market crashed and the economy tanked.

I went & did laundry because I can't stand listening to her... I don't think I've ever seen this nasty of a side of her. EVERYTHING she is laying on Dan is exactly what she did!!!!!

It really is kind of crazy that these people always forgot the dirty deeds they were planning before it was turned on them. And I know darn well that it's Dan's fault that I now have a leak in my roof that showed up when it was pouring rain yesterday. The pouring rain was his fault, too.

I will be suprise if shane sticks with brit! How many times has he threw her under the bus? How many times he said he cant win if he and brit were f2. Shane was not really loyal to brit. Yesterday He said she was a bad coach, she has been hiding behind him while he won all. The comps! Its on the feeds! I think dan knows that dani is closer to shane than brit!

It really is kind of crazy that these people always forgot the dirty deeds they were planning before it was turned on them. And I know darn well that it's Dan's fault that I now have a leak in my roof that showed up when it was pouring rain yesterday. The pouring rain was his fault, too.

What always kills me is when someone says, "why did you tell me you were going to play the veto?" (when I still had time to squash the plan)

Not on the Dan train but gotta give him KUDOS for this one......I thought it would be Ian he would convince but even more impressive IMO is that it was JC. Good work Dan.

And, Brittany, cry into your pillow.....Dan was JUST as "loyal" to you as you were to him.

Stupid move, Dan. Frank can't play in the next two HOH challenges, Dan and Jenn versus Danielle, Shane, and Ian in HOH comps is pretty bad odds. I don't imagine Danielle has as much trust in Dan anymore, not after his fake beef with her and then going and bailing on the alliance, both instances not even giving her a heads up.

Both him and Jenn think they can just roll with Frank and be safe because Frank is a good competitor, but seem to have to forgot about that little roadbump.

Stupid move, Dan. Frank can't play in the next two HOH challenges, Dan and Jenn versus Danielle, Shane, and Ian in HOH comps is pretty bad odds. I don't imagine Danielle has as much trust in Dan anymore, not after his fake beef with her and then going and bailing on the alliance, both instances not even giving her a heads up.

Both him and Jenn think they can just roll with Frank and be safe because Frank is a good competitor, but seem to have to forgot about that little roadbump.

How can it be a stupid move if it keeps him in the game for another week when he was going to be evicted? It was pretty much his only move.

How can it be a stupid move if it keeps him in the game for another week when he was going to be evicted? It was pretty much his only move.

Yeah, he knew the rest of his alliance had set him adrift and wouldn't be swayed by anything he had to say. His only option was to go to Frank and work his magic.

It's much better to go home this week instead.

Danielle is already on board with the Jenn, Frank and Dan alliance. If Danielle stays she will be able to get Shane also.

Yeah...because sitting in the jury house with zoned out Ashley would be so much more fun................