Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have gone to Frank and told Frank that it was Ian that turned on him and Boogie he didn't have to have his big brother funeral and do what he did but that's typical Dan. His alliance did not throw him away. The plan was for one of his alliance to win the veto and then they would use the veto to pull off Dan or Dani and Ian was going to use his veto to pull the other one off. Well it didn't happen that way and I am not sure how it played out but we will see tonight it sounds as if Dan was trying to win it. Great for Dan. You actually should try to win it when your butt is on the block but that is a concept that is new to Dan he throws more comps than he tries to win. The truth is that Danielle never did anything he was staging that so everyone would think they hated each other why??? Who knows she was never the target anyway.

He did it the way he did to SAVE Danielle. He knew if she went up against Britney there was a good chance she would go home. BUT by making her a sympathetic target of his nastiness, and making sure it was realistic by not telling her ahead of time, he made sure she would get the sympathy vote. And it didn't hurt that he was able to sell that Brit had Ian and Shane both well under her thumb. THe man did what he had to do to save himself - desperate times call for desperate measures!

Dan's brilliant, you can think whatever you want, but he saved himself and Danielle in one fell swoop. Brittany would have cut him loose in a heartbeat so I won't shed any tears for her. This is Big Brother, winner gets the money, not most loyal alliance gets the money, Dan saw an opportunity to not lie down and let them vote him out, he will be last coach standing and I'm pretty ok with that.

So Dan fans will Dan throw another comp tomorrow or might he decide that maybe its time to play???? My money is on him maybe deciding to try to pull another Ollie move! He is such a genius!

What difference does it make? He won the game last time playing the same way, if it isn't broke why fix it?

Honestly, for me, once Janelle left I ceased to care who won, as long as it wasn't Boogie, but Dan's move was brilliant...he was a dead man walking, i can give kudos when they are due, if he went home and Brit stayed I was good with that too

He also thought that his team betrayed him becuz frank got dq for giving tne answers to brit! His own alliance and shane, dani and brit suck at the veto comp! Shane had 0to pts and dani only had 6pts becuz those 2 were throwing it! Shane told dani the night before that they were going to throw it and let dan go home this week!

I don't really blame Britney for making the move to let one of her alliance go home. She was threatened with going up on the block by Frank if Ian used the POV. The team made a decision to let Dan go to protect Britney.

It is all just game play.

I did not like the false editing that CBS gave on their show. ^_^ Thank goodness for the feeds. ;)

I don't really blame Britney for making the move to let one of her alliance go home. She was threatened with going up on the block by Frank if Ian used the POV. The team made a decision to let Dan go to protect Britney.

It is all just game play.

I did not like the false editing that CBS gave on their show. ^_^ Thank goodness for the feeds. ;)

can you fill me in on the false editing part? sorry i am dense sometimes...

can you fill me in on the false editing part? sorry i am dense sometimes...

On the CBS show in Britney's DR she said she was trying to save Dan. She said that later in the show like she was a victim. They were sending Dan out the door because they did not want the chance of Britney going up in his place. Britney told Shane, Danielle and Ian it was a done deal that Dan was going home.

On the CBS show in Britney's DR she said she was trying to save Dan. She said that later in the show like she was a victim. They were sending Dan out the door because they did not want the chance of Britney going up in his place. Britney told Shane, Danielle and Ian it was a done deal that Dan was going home.

thanks for the info, that got by me.....I'm so duh sometimes.....

I'm so glad to hve Mortys to know what is really going on, if I just had the show on cbs I would have a different view entirely!

tonights show was the greatest ever! :party_smilie:

I actually said, to my daughter... "This is one of my all time favorite episdoes, from any season!"

My favorite BB moment would have been any moment that Jessie was evicted. Now, back to the Dan thread...............it is pretty clear that Dan will likely win BB14 since none of his opponents have a shred of intelligence comparable to his. That, and can you imagine any of them - take your pick - defining why they should win the 500K in a F2 with Dan? I mean, really.

I hate that they brought Dan and the others back as coaches and then brought them into the game. Just don't like that, at all. I think that if they are going to bring them back then do it under All Stars. That, or let them begin on a level playing field which BB14 was not, imo. Nothing against Dan, specifically, except that he will probably win.

The fact that Jenn and Frank are not the sharpest knives in the drawer helped Dan tremendously. Jenn went on slop the rest of the comp to save Dan is beyond stupid.

Agree. Hey, LenRay :D

She went on slop to try to become Frank's number one ally with no plan to save Dan at that time. She kept telling him he wasn't alone and she did it to prove it to him. She was thinking that would get her to F2 with him. She won that POV by default and its unlikely she will win anything else so she needed someone who can win as her ally. But Dan is now Frank's closest ally. Frank doesn't think women are real competitors in any way against men. He will always choose a guy over a woman in this game.