Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

He needed Danielle to convince Jenn to use the POV. Jenn would not have done it otherwise. Still a good well thought out move by Dan. I never would have thought he could get Jenn to do it because she was all about girls alliance.

He did not need Danielle to convince Jenn. Frank asked Jenn in the HOH and she said yes. He could have picked a fight with her what he did was typical Dan. Just like when HE lied to Ollie he tried to get his other houseguests his so called friends to put on this big who do you want out of the house game. They were mad too if I remember right.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dan wants to be a bad guy then don't parade around with the bible and do what he did the other night. It was disgusting and since this Dan is the same as the other Dan that played i tend to believe that Dan is probably like that on the outside. I understand that you want to stay in the game and I understand that you think you have to put on this big hugh production but you made yourself look like an idiot when you sipmply should have went upstairs and ratted out Ian. The result would have been the same. You actually coach kids for a living???????????????????

I think he made himself look like a genius. It's no easy feat saving yourself when the entire house has already made up their minds to vote you out. He thought of everything.... Go Dan!

He did not need Danielle to convince Jenn. Frank asked Jenn in the HOH and she said yes. He could have picked a fight with her what he did was typical Dan. Just like when HE lied to Ollie he tried to get his other houseguests his so called friends to put on this big who do you want out of the house game. They were mad too if I remember right.

Jenn did tell Frank that she needed to talk to Danielle first and then it would be a go. So yes they did need Danielle.

Britney has a couple days to try to stay but bashing Dan every second is not going to make people want to keep her. They just see her as a whiny irritating sore loser and I think they will cheer when she leaves.

Dan needed the big production so that the rest of the house would not know he had a plan to stay. Remember his speech? He said he was not going to campaign. He needed everybody to think he had given up. If everyone knew he was trying to stay, the other house guest would have constantly been in Jenn's ear to keep her from playing the veto. Instead, everyone assumed that Jenn was not going to play the veto. He attacked Dani, she had a breakdown and that gave him all the time he needed to talk to her without any interference from the other hg's. In the end, he was able to put the plan in place and catch the whole house off guard. Since Dan attacked Dani and she is playing like she didn't know anything about the plan, the rest of the house thinks that Dan's alliance only includes Frank and Jenn. They do not know that if Dani stays, they have a 4 person alliance. If the rest of hg knew that for sure, there would be an all out campaign to vote Dani out and keep Brit. Currently, they think Dani will be there ally. Considering the situation, I think Dan's plan was as perfect as he could make it.

For this four person alliance to work (Frank / Jenn / Dan / Danielle), doesn't Danielle then have to disassociate or work to get out Shane? Where does that leave Shane?

And is Danielle aware she's in this alliance without Shane? For some reason, I've missed this part.

Let's be clear about one thing; THIS IS BIG BROTHER. You do whatever you can do to stay in this game. Comparing what HG do in that house to their "normal" lives is silly IMO. They are playing a game for crying out loud. lol

The quack pack was leaning on Dan's experience to get them further in the game. When they chose to make him the fall guy for their little snitch, all bets were off. I didn't expect him to not play the Ian card before he walked out the door. He was going to be exposed sooner or later and he was a little fool saying what he did to Boogie as he walked out the door. He was getting off on thinking he had all those people fooled and that he would be the best HG to ever play the game. Well, that's not the case. He's still young and immature and simply let the moment of getting rid of Boogie get the best of him.

Dan is good at this game. Even though I'm not crazy about one of the coaches winning the game I have a feeling IF Dan manages to make it to the end with Frank the jury will chose Frank and give Dan second place which is probably OK with him. We all know it depends on how the next 2 HOH comps fall. Both Frank and Dan will have the biggest targets on their backs and they'll be lucky if they make it through to the end.

After all, this is Big Brother and things can change in the blink of an eye! :1eye:

Let's be clear about one thing; THIS IS BIG BROTHER. You do whatever you can do to stay in this game. Comparing what HG do in that house to their "normal" lives is silly IMO. They are playing a game for crying out loud. lol

The quack pack was leaning on Dan's experience to get them further in the game. When they chose to make him the fall guy for their little snitch, all bets were off. I didn't expect him to not play the Ian card before he walked out the door. He was going to be exposed sooner or later and he was a little fool saying what he did to Boogie as he walked out the door. He was getting off on thinking he had all those people fooled and that he would be the best HG to ever play the game. Well, that's not the case. He's still young and immature and simply let the moment of getting rid of Boogie get the best of him.

Dan is good at this game. Even though I'm not crazy about one of the coaches winning the game I have a feeling IF Dan manages to make it to the end with Frank the jury will chose Frank and give Dan second place which is probably OK with him. We all know it depends on how the next 2 HOH comps fall. Both Frank and Dan will have the biggest targets on their backs and they'll be lucky if they make it through to the end.

After all, this is Big Brother and things can change in the blink of an eye! :1eye:

If you want to think that I am silly for thinking that Dan is that way go ahead its ok with me that's your opinion. I think Dan is a weasel that uses people. He was saving the Ian thing for just this type of thing. He did not have to take the heat from Mike and basically if the idiot Frank had been paying attention the other day Britany basically told him it was Ian. When he kept on asking her who it was she finally told him to ask Ian. Ian will tell you the truth she said.

Very well said!!!

While I take nothing away from Dan for doing what he needed to do to save himself, you also have to look at who he was working to get it to happen. Frank WANTED to believe what Dan was saying. Frank felt that he had no one that would help him get to the end of the game. We know from the converations he had with Boogie that he didn't think any of the others could play the game and they were useless to him. But Dan was the mastermind and a previous winner to boot. Frank was more than thrilled that Dan came to him and laid out that plan. And Jenn was easy to convince because she wanted to make a big move thinking that one game play would get her votes if she made it to the end.

it was a fantastick move, but now he has the house wrath on him and the probable hoh winner will be against him, need some more magic this week I am afraid.

I agree but Dan's had the "house wrath" on him before. Two days ago I thought he was a goner and am totally amazed he was able to pull this off. He almost blessed Frank putting him up on the block initially. I was confused but thought maybe he wasn't as good as I thought he was...I was wrong. Plus, I've heard Dan say that he likes it more when people hate him, lol. I just hope he can pull out some wins. I know he has been throwing certain comps and he is capable of winning when he wants to.

As far as the Quack Pack, I get that they wanted Dan out first and are upset that it will now be Britney or Danielle out first but I don't get why they fault Dan for trying whatever he could to stay after they all turned their backs on him. Was he supposed to lay down and leave and not even try to stay? I just don't get why any of them would be mad about this. Especially, Britney/Shane who secured a deal with Frank and threw Dan under the bus to save themselves from being nominated. Pot meet kettle.

If you want to think that I am silly for thinking that Dan is that way go ahead its ok with me that's your opinion. I think Dan is a weasel that uses people. He was saving the Ian thing for just this type of thing. He did not have to take the heat from Mike and basically if the idiot Frank had been paying attention the other day Britany basically told him it was Ian. When he kept on asking her who it was she finally told him to ask Ian. Ian will tell you the truth she said.

Telling Frank to ask Ian is not telling him the truth, it is passing the buck and avoiding the question, especially when everybody knew that Ian had let Frank and Boogie think it was Dan the whole time. The fact that so many people were willing to let Dan take the blame and the fall without speaking up is the real wrong, Dan told Frank and Boogie flat out that he did not say anything about those 2, and did not blame a single person. ian, Britany, Danielle, and Shane all just said they were not going to say who was behind it, Danielle felt guilty enough about it to tell the truth to Jenn, yet none of them were willing to tell anybody else the truth, they let Dan take the fall, yet Dan the weasel?

Dan went along with the group thinking they would protect him when the time came, he did nothing to defend or protect himself other then to say he was not the one behind the Boogie eviction and move against Frank. when the Quack Pack decided he had served his purpose they were more then willing to get rid of him he had no reason left to protect the weasels. There is nothing weasley or wrong with telling the truth and standing up for yourself, truth is the weasels are the ones that got caught in the lie, and Britany is probably going home because of it.

Dan made one of the best moves I've ever seen. I can't believe that it worked...I was just ready to attend his funeral. Now I remember why he's my favorite player! The others are just mad that Dan outplayed them, and they've even admitted it. I'm hoping for a Dan HOH next week. He won HOH the same week during his season. I really hope that Dan beats Dr. Will and Jordan's record of winning and then placing 4th the second time. Hope he gets 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. It's deserved at this point.

I dont understand why dan wants to keep shane around! He needs to get rid of the tool! He needs to get rid of him so he can keep dani loyal to him! He needs to put some seeds out and have others do his dirty work!

I dont understand why dan wants to keep shane around! He needs to get rid of the tool! He needs to get rid of him so he can keep dani loyal to him! He needs to put some seeds out and have others do his dirty work!

Once Britany is gone Shane is controllable, he can leave or stay but right now it is in Dan's best interest to keep Shane and Danielle both feeling comfortable until the next HOH is played.

For this four person alliance to work (Frank / Jenn / Dan / Danielle), doesn't Danielle then have to disassociate or work to get out Shane? Where does that leave Shane?

And is Danielle aware she's in this alliance without Shane? For some reason, I've missed this part.

this alliance was done in the hoh after Dans funeral, so only Dan and Frank were in on it, and neither one of them intend to stick to it

this alliance was done in the hoh after Dans funeral, so only Dan and Frank were in on it, and neither one of them intend to stick to it

I think they both plan to stick to it for a while, they are both saying what sounds like they are after each other, then sharing the info between the 2 of them, sounds like a hidden alliance to me.

I think they both intend to stick with it for the time being atleast. They are sharing information when they get the chance because they do not want to draw attention to themselves by spending alot of time together.

I think they both plan to stick to it for a while, they are both saying what sounds like they are after each other, then sharing the info between the 2 of them, sounds like a hidden alliance to me.

I have to respectfully disagree, I think Frank still wants Dan gone and since he can't be hoh next 2 weeks he is pushing hard for someone else to get Dan out for him. Dan is harder to read as he keeps quiet unless he really has to talk, so not sure if he is with Frank or not.

I have to respectfully disagree, I think Frank still wants Dan gone and since he can't be hoh next 2 weeks he is pushing hard for someone else to get Dan out for him. Dan is harder to read as he keeps quiet unless he really has to talk, so not sure if he is with Frank or not.

Maybe your right .. I just think frank is playing it up so that people do not suspect that he is working with Dan..