Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

This season Dan is not playing the game. I dont understand what his game play is or where his thoughts are. To me, he is there just for the sake of it. In his win season, he was great - funny with personality. This time around I dont see that personality. Even if he makes it to F2, his chance of winning is quite slim.

I agree why is he playing this way??? Loved Dan in his season full of bravado and personality...he is just checking in this season..DAN THE MAN WE WANT YOU BACK!!! LOL :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season Dan is not playing the game. I dont understand what his game play is or where his thoughts are. To me, he is there just for the sake of it. In his win season, he was great - funny with personality. This time around I dont see that personality. Even if he makes it to F2, his chance of winning is quite slim.

I love Dan, then and now, and I thought the same thing.....its not the same Dan, he seems detached from it all. There is no way in hell he will win, they will not give it to a past winner, but I really don't want Frank to be the one to get him out, and would like to see some of that old Dan.

His last season he had funnier people to bounce off of. He had Renny and Jerry and funnier people. I can't remember them all but things were not so tense as this season.

from conversation dan didnt win pov :animated_bouncy:

IMO, exposing the alliance is not going to change the fact that Dan is going to jury sadly, but if he wants to wreck a little havoc going out it could be interesting to see, but IMO they will just say he is lying. Its too late to expose QP, they will say its a desperate last ditch attempt to save himself, he should have said something before now. It will be interesting to see who wins HOH next and who if any get their hands dirty, or if they all have drunk the koolaid.

fat lady has her sight on this thread unless a miracle happens

so much tougher the second go around when everyone respect you as such a great player :animated_bouncy:

His last season he had funnier people to bounce off of. He had Renny and Jerry and funnier people. I can't remember them all but things were not so tense as this season.

It was a funny season! I loved Renny and loved to hate Jerry. I miss that Dan.

Dan should rat out Ian to Frank. It may save him or may not but he just have to do it

It might not save him but it could be fun. Talk about the night Frank was trying to BD him. Dan was asleep when the Will meeting and than Ian meeting went down. Just ask who came up to the HOH room and talked him out of BD him that night. Ask him who send Ian up.

That should give Frank who the rat is.

Dan should rat out Ian to Frank. It may save him or may not but he just have to do it

it's not a bad idea but i dont think it would work..... he would not only have to talk frank into something but also jenn....... two people he doesnt have any type of alliance with..............

but i mean if you know you're going out i mean why not burn everything down...... try anything and throw anyone under the bus..... no reason not to.

Did you notice that Dan said "good job" to Brit thru the door but said absolutely nothing to Danielle? He completely ignored Danielle. Dan's going to rat out everyone today, I bet. Can't wait.

It would be cool if he did but I don't think that he will... Especially Ian...

Plan A

Dan has to work on Ian first to save him with the veto. Should Dan feel that Ian is not serious, truthful or reliable with his word and action, then move to Plan B.

EXPOSE THE QP. The QP abandoned him yet Dan was trying to save the alliance. He took the heat for the team and yet the team didn't care about him, completely accepted and wanted him gone. Exposing the QP may or may not help but there's no harm in trying when you knew you're by yourself and you're out of the door if nothing will be done from hereon. He has to convince Frank to work together and promised to try his hardest (he has his record in the past; he threw previous comps and lost the recent ones because he was duped by Ian, and his teammates didn't cooperate for the last POV, as agreed upon) to win comps to save Frank considering Frank is out for the next two HOHs. Push the issue that Frank may think he found new alliance, but he has to know that everyone is gunning him out because he's very dangerous and those people aren't trustworthy. One good example is him, Dan, look at him now! Yes, there's still few more comps and there is no guarantee that Frank can win them all because everybody wants it bad and everybody will be fighting to get it this time to get to the end. He has to say his word is golden, as proven in the past, and have never lied and wasn't him that bring/nominating/evicting Frank, it is a hard sale but Dan has the gift of talkng and convincing people. Again, it may or may not work. Frank then talked to Jenn and convinced her to play the veto on Dan because there are more serious threats than Dan in the house.

The reason why Dan is in this situatution:

1 he betrayed janie and voted her out and put his trust in mike boogie and that was mike boogie's flaw to i might add, trusting dan!

2 He began playing both sides

3 he would not rat out ian (he has nothing to loose now he needs to expose everything!

4 he trusted britney and britney flaw is trusting danielle! Danielle is all about shane!

I can understand the thing about Janie. I'd say he tried keeping her but didn't try hard enough, probably because just about everybody wanted Janie out and he's left alone defending her to stay. I agree that he made multiple deals and this season he is more open early about himself and his moves that he became more transparent that the HGs can see. Dan should have trusted Janelle instead of the paranoid, wishy-washy double-faced, flip-flapper, very selfish Britney.

It is all now in the past, what is done is done and he is moving on

Agree. IMO, Dan is there for the money and totally out of his element with that particular group of people. I've felt from the beginning that maybe his heart wasn't totally in it. In an aside, is Dan's hair thinning rapidly or is it just diffuse thinning from being around those people?