Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always known that Production tries to manuever the game for their ratings, etc. But what I am reading on this thread is very disheartening. Ian owes Dan big time and for production to talk all of the guests to let Dan go and not give them the chance to actually think on their own (of course for some of them it can't happen LOL) is going to make me actually stop watching or reading BB!

Dan I will miss you terribly and I hate that those QP idiots have turned on you so quickly!

Well, if Dan does not win the POV today then he will be fine. He still gets his coaches stipend and he can go play in the pool for 3 more weeks.

I think they want Frank and Ian in the final 2. But ya never know it could be Jen or Joe.

Dan really should have seen that Mike and Frank were his best shield in the house. Once that crumbled, I knew Dan would be in trouble.

He has what's coming to him.

Frank wanted Dan out since week 2 or 3 and always hated him.

Even though I don't want a rerun to get to the final, I don't want Frank to be the one to get Dan out. His obsession with Dan as the mastermind of everything that happens in the house is crazy. Not that Dan isn't good at the game. The thing I like about him is that he doesn't need to talk and talk and say the same things over and over like these other people. He listens to all the others and then gives his ideas or opinions in a rational, calm voice. People listen to him more because when someone keeps repeating the same stuff again and again, most people just tune that person out. I hope he decides to go for the veto and pulls himself off the block. Britney or Danielle going to jury wouldn't be a bad thing.

Joe up in HOH talking to Frank. Joe was trying to tell him that Ian might be making game moves and he is smart. Frank laughed and said noooooooooooooooooooo. Frank said he is manipulated.

Joe telling Frank how Dan yelled to Ian during the PB comp I will rat you out!

Joe has got Frank thinking. Now Frank is talking himself out of it and he still does not think Ian is that smart.

Y

Is Frank buying this?

Ian has said a few times to different people that production told him not to use the Veto on Dan.

Yes Britney has told Ian also to not use the Veto. She has told Ian that Dan going home is what is best. Ian has no plans to use the Veto on Dan.

Maybe someone can explain to me why EVERYONE is not fighting to take Dan to the Final 2.

A past winner, like Dan, has little chance of winning again.

Thank you.....I have been saying all this all along.....anybody?

Dan to Ian: "I understand if you don't use it (veto ball), but you understand how I'd react and what I'd do in the Jury house."

Dan's just as sleazy as the next guy.

no sleazy is using threats to ruin peoples livelyhoods or racial slurs or derogatory remarks or saying your going to f##k someones wife when you leave.....this is explaining there are consequences to your actions and I have taken the heat long enough for you!

no sleazy is using threats to ruin peoples livelyhoods or racial slurs or derogatory remarks or saying your going to f##k someones wife when you leave.....this is explaining there are consequences to your actions and I have taken the heat long enough for you!

Exactly...jury votes are a part of BB. Threats against others especially people outside the house is disgusting.

Dan's not a martyr. He protected Ian in order to continue to use Ian as a spy for the QP. When he has no further use for him, he'll cut his throat.

Dan to Ian: "I understand if you don't use it (veto ball), but you understand how I'd react and what I'd do in the Jury house."

Had those words come out of anyone elses mouth, they'd be labeled a bully from hell.

Dan's not a martyr. He protected Ian in order to continue to use Ian as a spy for the QP. When he has no further use for him, he'll cut his throat.

Had those words come out of anyone elses mouth, they'd be labeled a bully from hell.

If this were Frank or Boogie talking to Ian it would be something much worse than what they'd do in the jury house, It would be personal. How many ex houseguests have used jury votes as an excuse for a vote?? LOTS of them.

So true.

Thank you.....I have been saying all this all along.....anybody?

Exactly. Dan is playing the game just like everybody else. Why SHOULD he lay back and let Ian screw him over? At least he's not trying to bribe people with houses, jobs and resturants, LOL.

The whole reason that Frank is going nuts over getting out Dan is because he thinks Dan is the reason for the Silent Six breaking up. If Ian doesnt use the veto on him why the hell wouldn't he tell Frank that it was Ian who did everything. Ian is not a baby and has to own up to what he did if it comes out

Once again BB Production strikes! Ian agrees to use the veto in a perfect scenario on Dan (Brit or Shane win PoV) ... Ian had previously been persuaded to not use the veto by DR staff .... Once he agrees to use the veto he's called back to the DR almost immediately after! Dan doesn't have many friends in the DR!

Exactly, yes, he's threatening to tell everyone the truth... what a horrible person. :shocking: Idol threats at worst anyways, I still think he'd vote for Ian to win if he gets there against anyone but, maybe Frank.

Also, imo, the stoopidest thing Dan could do is throw this PoV. Wake up Dan and smell the coffee... there are cracks in the QP and the main one is Britney. I wish he could count on the QP to make their "ideal" situation happen but, between today and Monday when the PoV ceremony hits between, Britney, Frank and the DR... the odds that Ian will hold up to his agreement with Dan are nil to none.

Would be as dumb a move as Marcellas!!!

This season Dan is not playing the game. I dont understand what his game play is or where his thoughts are. To me, he is there just for the sake of it. In his win season, he was great - funny with personality. This time around I dont see that personality. Even if he makes it to F2, his chance of winning is quite slim.