Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It drives me nuts that Funk is STILL targeting Dan! I'll bet if Booger could get him a message he would tell him it was all Ian...

The message would not make any difference to Frank. He has one single focus at the moment. Frank is obsessed with Dan. Shane has put him up twice. Even after Shane put his Idol up and they voted him out...Ian turned around and put him on the block and he still can't see past Dan. Boogie even told him to not trust Ian. He's now buddy-buddy with Ian and still hating Dan. I don't think he does very well with critical thinking. It's all brute force. I doubt he will do very well at the face puzzle game.

Okay... How about Grodner institutes the " Jeff special power" so that Dan can win it. Dan then has the power to change 1 or 2 of the nominations (except HoH and PoV winner) at anytime until the final 5. Bingo Bongo... Dan saves the QP and either Joe or Jenn go this week??!! :D :D

The PB door will have a picture of Booger on it. Frank will get all excited that he might see or get to bring Booger back in the game. He walks in the room and the room is full of pictures of Mike.

Outside the rest of them start a competition or find or guess something. Dan wins it and the prize is a week of Safety.

Okay... How about Grodner institutes the " Jeff special power" so that Dan can win it. Dan then has the power to change 1 or 2 of the nominations (except HoH and PoV winner) at anytime until the final 5. Bingo Bongo... Dan saves the QP and either Joe or Jenn go this week??!! :D :D

I love this idea!

I just hate that everyone seems to be jumping ship and leaving Dan in the cold! Dan took all the heat for the QP from Booger and Frank! What a group of losers! :nono: :nono:

Huge Frank fan here: I really wish Frank would calm down stop and think. Dan is not the problem. If Frank wasn't so damn emotional and up front about his hatred towards Dan he might have been able to work with him down the home stretch. I actually think Dan is the only one left that is somewhat trustworthy and loyal. However Frank has dug the grave too far. Even if he works something out with Dan, Dan won't trust him down the road. I would have loved to seen him make a deal with Dan and put up Shane and Danielle.... that would split the 4 way alliances as well as the two coach/player alliances. But I don't think Dan will go for it... he might say he will to save his butt this week, but he won't stay loyal. Frank has to win out to win this game... I hope he does, that would be epic.

I love this idea!

I just hate that everyone seems to be jumping ship and leaving Dan in the cold! Dan took all the heat for the QP from Booger and Frank! What a group of losers! :nono: :nono:

Ticks me right off too, bunch of ingrates!

Poor Dan alone in jury with waste case Ashley!

Just thought of another plan to save all the QP.

What if the QP goes up to Frank and has a meeting with him... just the 6 of them. They break the news as to what has been going on, Ian being a member of the alliance Quack Pack, Ian is the one that outed Boogie's plan to go after Britney/Shane and the decision to put F/A up during Ian's HoH was a group decision, etc.

Here's where there is a "twist" to the story. They tell him the reason they've ALL been going after Frank is because they wanted Ian to have him coach with him just like D/D and B/S. That didn't work out but, they are more than happy to have the F6 be them. Each duo would have a strong physcial play and they could coast the next 2 weeks getting rid of Joe and Jenn and then just bang it out amongst the 6 of them to the end.

:D

Just thought of another plan to save all the QP.

What if the QP goes up to Frank and has a meeting with him... just the 6 of them. They break the news as to what has been going on, Ian being a member of the alliance Quack Pack, Ian is the one that outed Boogie's plan to go after Britney/Shane and the decision to put F/A up during Ian's HoH was a group decision, etc.

Here's where there is a "twist" to the story. They tell him the reason they've ALL been going after Frank is because they wanted Ian to have him coach with him just like D/D and B/S. That didn't work out but, they are more than happy to have the F6 be them. Each duo would have a strong physcial play and they could coast the next 2 weeks getting rid of Joe and Jenn and then just bang it out amongst the 6 of them to the end.

:D

I like the way you think! But I doubt they are all bright enough to think like that. Frank will not get over his obsession of Dan...

What is the power ball that Ian won? Is it good to safe someone and he can't go up on the block?

If so than Shane or Britney needs to win the POV. The winner safes Dan and Ian uses the power ball on the other person not on the block.

Danielle would stay on the block and Frank would be forced to put up Joe or Jenn.

Quack Pac stays.

What is the power ball that Ian won? Is it good to safe someone and he can't go up on the block?

If so than Shane or Britney needs to win the POV. The winner safes Dan and Ian uses the power ball on the other person not on the block.

Danielle would stay on the block and Frank would be forced to put up Joe or Jenn.

Quack Pac stays.

That is what Dan is trying to make happen but Britney seems to be messing up the plan. It is hard to tell for sure but it appears she wants Dan be evicted.

IMO, Dan's not an asset to anyone.......he can't or won't win anything.......seems to have lost his touch.

If you think he can't win anything that's even more reason to keep him. They all have to know that Frank will beat anyone in the final 2. Ian might have a chance.

I wish Dan would tell Frank about all that Ian has done, and that Brit participated.... And I wish Dan would actually play for the veto instead of throwing it... And I wish he had said a single word to help Jani when Brit, Dani and then Booger were lying up a storm, trashing her good reputation in the game. I keep wishing for a sign that all the hype through the years was deserved and that he is a great player..in his season, I never saw what the hype was about, I admit it..... He was not my favorite player.

But so far, beyond usually being a nice guy who can persude people to buy into things they may otherwise not, he just isn't living up to his rep. He's hiding behind other players...letting Dani and Shane and even Ian do all the work. It would be funny to see Frank and Boog watch the feeds of Dan laying around, saying little or nothing for days on end, as plans were hatched, nominations and votes determined... And now Ian says BB production, via the DR, is "pressuring" him to let Dan go...If Dan fails to win the pov Saturday,, Ian is not to use the veto ball from Pandora's Box, and is to refuse to save Dan "again!"

Although Ian speaks of "saving" Dan in the plural, he only has the example of when Frank spoke to him--when Frank, then HOH, was considering backdooring Dan, and Ian urged against it. And he conveniently forgets that Dan took the heat for him all week with Frank and Booger, and Dan still has not told Frank of Ian's long and active participation in their Quackpack alliance.

Talking to Shane, in bed Saturday night/Sunday morning, Ian went over the long list of things the DR has told him about why he has to make Dan "stop relying on Ian to resue him." Ian actually recited the points the DR had made to him! Whilt I don't think Dan has contributed much to the game this season, I do NOT think Ian is the one who saved Dan. What blinders! One thing Dan did do was to take all the heat for Ian's tattling on Boog and Frank, their talk of who to nominate, send home, etc...all week...after he had sworn on his wife. Ian owes Dan, big time, for that!

With production actively throwing Dan under the bus, it appears he has laid a bit too low this season! I think production is horrified they lost their Booger and Ashley, and are doing anything and everything they can to save Frank...again. Blatant manipulation. They want a newbie to win (and want Dan and Brit to go per Ian). I hate people throwing comps, but if they aren't going to let them get away with it, BB should tell them, not wait to throw them under the bus now!

That is what Dan is trying to make happen but Britney seems to be messing up the plan. It is hard to tell for sure but it appears she wants Dan be evicted.

While Brit seems to agree, the plan to evict Dan is coming from BB production. Saturday night, in the BR, Ian told Brit they are "pressuring" him... Later, talking in bed, he spelled out lots of talking points to Shane, and when Brit came in, and Ian started to "fill her in", feeds went promptly to fishes...

They are scripting the newbies game! When feeds returned, to Jenn/Joe in BY, they were both exclaiming how, if they got to play in the POV Saturday, and win it (I know LOL), they'd be "snapping that box shut", not using the veto... No word at all given to the idea of demanding something in return for use of the veto, 2 players who cannot win anything so far, who could never make it to final 2 unless they hitch a ride with a successful player, throwing away a veto and letting a past winner walk right out the door, without a thought given to using him to get ahead, or using the non-use of the veto to get ahead....snap snap! The box closes!

I say the DR has been very busy, brainwashing these newbies into closing off any idea of playing the game. To ensure Dan goes, Frank stays safe next week, the Quack Pack Alliance completely under Frank's control, before POV is even played. Brit is a great manipulator, but this is more work than she could do in one day.

Brittney is an idiot. They need the numbers to get rid of Frank.

If she doesn't I hope she follow Dan next.

That's what production wants, and she already knew it when Ian told her.