Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of ways for dan to get out of this. He goes to Shane and tells him to make a final 2 deal with Frank (crazy I know) This ensures that Frank might put up Dan with Joe. They have the votes to vote out Joe. This worked in his season when he told Memphis to make a final deal with Jerry to the end. So he did not put up Memphis and Dan. This is the best move in my opinion and it led him to a win last time. All this will do is buy one more week. Week to week baby.

This all works in my head but Frank is so brainwashed by Boogies ego with his Chilltown Hat, Shirt and probably Boogies underwear that he will probably put up Britney or Danielle if Shane makes that deal. So maybe Danielle , Britney, and Shane should make a final four deal. Frank will probably just say " Hey I'm a straight shooter and you guys done me wrong. BLAH BLAH f******* blah.

I may avoid the live feeds and merely check in on Saturday to find out who won POV because I am not sure that I can stand Dan being in danger. I know it is inevitable but my poor heart won't be able to take it. And I most certainly do NOT want to listen to Frank talking to anyone trying to make alliances, etc.

I may avoid the live feeds and merely check in on Saturday to find out who won POV because I am not sure that I can stand Dan being in danger. I know it is inevitable but my poor heart won't be able to take it. And I most certainly do NOT want to listen to Frank talking to anyone trying to make alliances, etc.

I feel the same way!

Dan has come up with some convoluded plan to get Frank to put Dan up against Joe! :brood: Joe and Dan say one thing to Frank. Ian says another... Brit, Dani back up "the plan"... it's just so dumb!!!

Just go to Frank and tell him about Quack Pack. How Ian came to them and asked to be a part of their foursome. How he came up with a name, playing double agent, and is the "rat" that told Brit about Boogie's plan to nom. B/S. It's really that simple. Expose the whole thing and let the chips fall where they may... he has nothing to lose because even if Frank doesn't believe him... what's he going to do??? nominate him, duh... already happening!

Dan needs to just tell Frank that it was Ian who let them know they were going after Shane and Britney. He doesn't need to necessarily expose the Quack Pack just let him know it wasn't Dan who put the target on Frank and Boogie last week.

one thing is for certain he will taste the block this week :animated_bouncy:

Dan has come up with some convoluded plan to get Frank to put Dan up against Joe! :brood: Joe and Dan say one thing to Frank. Ian says another... Brit, Dani back up "the plan"... it's just so dumb!!!

Just go to Frank and tell him about Quack Pack. How Ian came to them and asked to be a part of their foursome. How he came up with a name, playing double agent, and is the "rat" that told Brit about Boogie's plan to nom. B/S. It's really that simple. Expose the whole thing and let the chips fall where they may... he has nothing to lose because even if Frank doesn't believe him... what's he going to do??? nominate him, duh... already happening!

ITA. If I were Dan, I would sing like a canary. He should just tell Frank everything about Ian. I would start the conversation with "Ian is just making you look like a fool". Ian has done the work that the QP needed, now he isn't needed any more. Time to drop a dime on him. Based on what was being said last week, I am pretty sure that the QP will offer him up.

I still do not want Dan or Brit to win, but it's a game. You have to use the information you have to get further in the game.

Dan should talk to Joe and have Joe be the one to tell Frank that Ian was the mole and the one that took all information to this group. He should know that Ian was the one that got Mike evicted. It needs to be done today.

NO NO NO! Dan is going to have to win the POV. However, he should (himself) let Frank know it was IAN. Then, Frank will realize he is REALLY alone in this game. Brit sure is quick to throw Dan under the bus! Just can't stand to see this cat with 9+ lives continue in this game. I want Brit out before Dan. :wacko:

NO NO NO! Dan is going to have to win the POV. However, he should (himself) let Frank know it was IAN. Then, Frank will realize he is REALLY alone in this game. Brit sure is quick to throw Dan under the bus! Just can't stand to see this cat with 9+ lives continue in this game. I want Brit out before Dan. :wacko:

She sure was.....I really think her best bet is to go F2 with Dan, not a newbie. The jury will be mostly newbies and I doubt they will give it to a coach unless its 2 coaches F2 and then I think they will give it to her instead of Dan. just my thoughts....

If I were Dan, my pitch to Frank after the Veto, should he lose it after getting nominated, would to out Ian and Britney.

I agree, he will have nothing to lose at that point...

although I doubt it would do much good....Frank wanted him out before the boogie drama and boogie stopped him, don't htink anybody will change his mind on Dan