Thursday, August 23th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

F/B are in the arcade thinking of all the horrible things they can say about Dan in order to get everyone else against him and hopefully Joe to flip his vote.

P.S. I'm hoping I get an Anniversary (15 years :D ) gift from BB today... staying on the Dan choo-choo another week! :wub:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F/B are in the arcade thinking of all the horrible things they can say about Dan in order to get everyone else against him and hopefully Joe to flip his vote.

P.S. I'm hoping I get an Anniversary (15 years :D ) gift from BB today... staying on the Dan choo-choo another week! :wub:

He he he! You might just get it... because of the talks last night the QP have figured who is going up... and by the way... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just have to get through Frank and Ash and I might just get that gift!

(And, thanks!)

will be glad when f/b are both gone so we can get down to some real BB. There will no longer be need for production to play a role. Let the game begin!!!!

Marty, loved the video. Too bad that the pack has grown over the last couple of days. I think all hgs except for f/b/a. The qp is laughable and stupid. Please keep brit safe!!!

Booger talking about his exit. He is going to say something about Joe the guy that doesn't wash his hands. He is planning some nasty stuff to say about the people. Hard to hear it all but I think he thinks the fans will love him for speaking out.

This is just thought; Boogie said he loved the kid, Ian and Ian on the other hand idolized Boogie when he was ten and now at the BB house, it appeared like Ian has a love/hate feelings to Boogie.

Do you think Ian could be Boogie's kid with Ian knowing and Boogie unaware with their connection

This is just thought; Boogie said he loved the kid, Ian and Ian on the other hand idolized Boogie when he was ten and now at the BB house, it appeared like Ian has a love/hate feelings to Boogie.

Do you think Ian could be Boogie's kid with Ian knowing and Boogie unaware with their connection

Boogie loves one person.... Boogie. Does he love his son? Yeah probably on some level. But love Ian? No. And if Ian sharesw his secret in his boodbye message, Boogie will hate him. If the secret doesn't come out til the finale, Boogie will hate him. But regardless of everything, Boogie would never speak to Ian again anyway. He's just that kind of guy.

Why is Ian crying & saying "I'm such a scumbag"? I was watching Hunger Games.... the feeds came on & he is breaking down... bless his heart...

WTH???? Is booger crying too????????

Who freakin died????? What is going on?????

Boogie just went back

Why is Ian crying & saying "I'm such a scumbag"? I was watching Hunger Games.... the feeds came on & he is breaking down... bless his heart...

Booger just want back to the have not room and hugged Ian. Ian lost it.

You are watchinng the Hunger Games AND the BB feeds!? You are an amazing person! LOL I couldn't do it. I cry watching Ian and I cried thru the whole book and movie of Hunger Games!

here for an action pack night :animated_bouncy:

off we go :animated_bouncy: