Dade

Abi-Maria Gomes

She truly has no clue which makes me like her a lot more than I did.

Oddly she did get it when she watched the show so I can like her for taking the opportunity to change and grow.

I was really shocked that she seemed to finally get why they all hated her guts. Hopefully, she will change for the better from the experience. I don't mind people who speak their mind and are outspoken, but you don't have to be a total beeotch and disrespectful while your doing it.

Guest 6Borders

Abi was probably the most civil juror there...but then, of course, she was on her own pity party so no room to be mean to the final 3. I doubt Abi will change or grow from this experience...she will just go off and find people who do think she is charming (I'm sure they are out there somewhere).

Abi was probably the most civil juror there...but then, of course, she was on her own pity party so no room to be mean to the final 3. I doubt Abi will change or grow from this experience...she will just go off and find people who do think she is charming (I'm sure they are out there somewhere).

Thank you. She is a clueless Brazilian, IMO.

Don't remember her final speach to the F3, nor do I care. Don't go away mad sweetie........... Just go away.

I think she did get a wake up call here and wish her well. I still think there was child abuse there and hope she gets some therapy for it.

Guest 6Borders

I think she did get a wake up call here and wish her well. I still think there was child abuse there and hope she gets some therapy for it.

10,000% respectfully disagree. I bet this girl grew up with maids and servants she talked down to and she is used to getting her way. If she'd been abused Denise would have probably picked up on it.

Seriously, go back and read Abi's bio:

Pers claim to fame: traveling the world and getting US citizenship (you just don't do that these days w/out $$$)

Pet peeves: complainers! Never saw/heard anyone complain so much and talk about what she was not going to do (ie cooking)

Likens herself to Parvati because she is "charming" like Parvati (personally never saw it once). Abi looks in a mirror called "delusion"...she thinks she is charming...total Snow White Witch Syndrome!

Social skills and a motivator...raise your hand if you saw any of that (motivating ppl to vote her off or only keep her

because she was so despised maybe)

Brings her "A Game" and has athletic ability...well, maybe if you sat out every challenge you could and got a pass to the

3rd round with loose knots you are athletic.. I give her A-Game an F-Game!

She's pathetic and I hope NEVER to see her darken a Survivor beach again!

10,000% respectfully disagree. I bet this girl grew up with maids and servants she talked down to and she is used to getting her way. If she'd been abused Denise would have probably picked up on it.

Seriously, go back and read Abi's bio:

Pers claim to fame: traveling the world and getting US citizenship (you just don't do that these days w/out $$$)

Pet peeves: complainers! Never saw/heard anyone complain so much and talk about what she was not going to do (ie cooking)

Likens herself to Parvati because she is "charming" like Parvati (personally never saw it once). Abi looks in a mirror called "delusion"...she thinks she is charming...total Snow White Witch Syndrome!

Social skills and a motivator...raise your hand if you saw any of that (motivating ppl to vote her off or only keep her

because she was so despised maybe)

Brings her "A Game" and has athletic ability...well, maybe if you sat out every challenge you could and got a pass to the

3rd round with loose knots you are athletic.. I give her A-Game an F-Game!

She's pathetic and I hope NEVER to see her darken a Survivor beach again!

10,000% agree with you.

Unfortunately as despised and hated as she is means she will be back. Maybe her and Hantz can hook up. She could easily fill the roll and one of Russels bitches!

Guest 6Borders

Well it would be interesting to hear from her as to what her reality is.

I'm sure it's "charming"...LOL!!

She said people had not felt about her the way those on survivor did, so there is some disconnect there big time

LOL Maybe people just shined her on...as in why bother ?

Guest 6Borders

She said people had not felt about her the way those on survivor did, so there is some disconnect there big time

LOL Maybe people just shined her on...as in why bother ?

She is clueless and delusional and that's why she could not see it. Easy in the "real world" to just walk away, not return a phone call or go grip in private or with friends but on Survivor Island there was nowhere to go so it was in her face! She showed her true colors that her friends already know and either ignored or protected her from!

I am very glad she is not even on the "rumor" cast list for Survivor 26. She should not come back even as someone everyone loves to hate. I can't see that she had that many fans.

She is clueless and delusional and that's why she could not see it. Easy in the "real world" to just walk away, not return a phone call or go grip in private or with friends but on Survivor Island there was nowhere to go so it was in her face! She showed her true colors that her friends already know and either ignored or protected her from!

I am very glad she is not even on the "rumor" cast list for Survivor 26. She should not come back even as someone everyone loves to hate. I can't see that she had that many fans.

Agree that was what I was saying off the island people can shine her on. She had no awareness of how what she said caused others to feel about her. or as you said clueless. That is why I thought her abused as a child because she had to make that shell as a defense.

I liked her. Heh Hopefully she hasn't become another boring apologist.

I kinda feel like she will apologize left and right for awhile.... and swear she'll try to change...

But she won't.

I kinda feel like she will apologize left and right for awhile.... and swear she'll try to change...

But she won't.

... good!!! Too many butt kissers in a room is b o r i n g......................................................................... B)

... good!!! Too many butt kissers in a room is b o r i n g......................................................................... B)

You just love living up to your name LOL

You just love living up to your name LOL

I hate ass kissers in daily life too. Although they provide me with someone to pick on. Feel it. Say it. Pacifists beware.