Dade

Abi-Maria Gomes

I try to look at the bright side. I've got somebody to hate for another week.

exactly - she is the best entertainment. I like Lisa but it could get boring really fast listening to her keep saying "I am no good at this game" and her trying to do the right thing. Seriously everyone left except Abi is really boring.

exactly - she is the best entertainment. I like Lisa but it could get boring really fast listening to her keep saying "I am no good at this game" and her trying to do the right thing. Seriously everyone left except Abi is really boring.

Denise is not boring and she is right on with the Abi situation. I thought that Abi's knots looked looser than those of the other two. Maybe they set it up for her to have the easier place so she would win and things would not be so predictable.

Guest 6Borders

Denise is not boring and she is right on with the Abi situation. I thought that Abi's knots looked looser than those of the other two. Maybe they set it up for her to have the easier place so she would win and things would not be so predictable.

I totally agree...in a way this was kind of predictable (I just knew somehow she was going to end up with immunity). I think Survivor wants her to stick around for the drama since everyone else is pretty boring.

I am not bored with Denise, nor with Lisa even with her whining because I like the sense that she is struggling and growing here and that is very interesting. (to me) I still like watching these people interact in this environment bringing all their US acculturation into the jungle. Has always been what attracted me to S.

She is so ridiculous that the place would seem boring with her gone; I agree. That is not to say I want her to win. Yikes.

I think she infects the place with insanity. The others have not fully grasped how nuts she is. They do not like her, but they do not know the evil that lurks in her heart.

I wanted to wish that she stayed around long enough for someone to lose their temper and slap her upside the head but I thought that would be advocating violence so I didn't.

I agree that she does bring drama to the show, but I just don't know how long I can take her voice anymore. I may have to mute the good ole TV this Wednesday night when she talks. And the poor me routine....GEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!

I wanted to wish that she stayed around long enough for someone to lose their temper and slap her upside the head but I thought that would be advocating violence so I didn't.

on the same page..

Please, allow me to advocate: :argue:

Guest 6Borders

Penner told her flat-out that she is NOT going to win the game. She should have kept her $500 but I think she is just sticking around to be as annoying as possible!!

Abi almost (I said "almost") makes me want to apologize to BB's Rachel!!!

Penner told her flat-out that she is NOT going to win the game. She should have kept her $500 but I think she is just sticking around to be as annoying as possible!!

Abi almost (I said "almost") makes me want to apologize to BB's Rachel!!!

I do not like her at all, but she shows herself to be worthy of the game by doing the best she can to stay and make it. Worthy of being in the game does not mean likely or of character to win, but there is grit in her and we need to grant that where it is due. Even tho Lisa says she is not good at the game and that is the worst thing she has done, she too has shown her own variety of grit and is a far more likely person to win.

I missed some of last night's episode so I was surprised at tribal council when Abi said she found another immunity idol. Did she . . . or was she bluffing? Just going by the look on her face, I thought she was bluffing.

She was bluffing. Last week when she bought the advantage at the auction, she tried to make them think that it was an advantage in the challenge (that she ended up winning...ugghhh) and that she got a clue to another idol and found it. It was a lie to get them to not vote for her, but it didn't work...they didn't believe it, but they ended up keeping her and voting out Carter. OMGGGGGGGGGosh!!!!!!!

I would have voted Carter over Abi Wackadoo. I just don't see them voting her the money and I guess that is the point. She would be my wishful #2. Facing any jury is risky business, though; I agree, but I would have her with me over any of the others at this point in time.

It made perfect sense from a game standpoint to get rid of Carter over Abi because he would be able to pop up and win an immunity challenge at any moment and totally throw the 4's plan off, but I sure was hoping she'd be the one to go, LOL.

I also agree that it makes total sense to take her to the finals because I doubt anyone would vote for her to get the money.....BUT, with that said, these Survivor juries do some strange things sometimes.

Guest 6Borders

Stragetic to keep her over Carter for sure but I hope she goes next week. I don't think she deserves to even get into the final 3.

I hate to admit it but I'm kinda rooting for her now. The others chose to keep her around and I hope it comes back to bite them all.

Abi has done nothing but float the entire time. Bowed out of every challange she could. Won only one with productions help. She's managed to piss off everyone left on her tribe and the jury as well. Sure, they will drag her to the end, who wouldn't. She has as much chance of winning 1st or 2nd as she has winning Americias choice. If this sorry excuse for a female wins I'll stop watching Survivor forever.

Just my lousy 2 cents.

Guest 6Borders

Abi has done nothing but float the entire time. Bowed out of every challange she could. Won only one with productions help. She's managed to piss off everyone left on her tribe and the jury as well. Sure, they will drag her to the end, who wouldn't. She has as much chance of winning 1st or 2nd as she has winning Americias choice. If this sorry excuse for a female wins I'll stop watching Survivor forever.

Just my lousy 2 cents.

Steve, I totally agree. If that happens the Reality World of Television Ends in 2012 and you and I can get together with Brenchel for drinks...hehehe!!!

I would have voted Carter over Abi Wackadoo. I just don't see them voting her the money and I guess that is the point. She would be my wishful #2. Facing any jury is risky business, though; I agree, but I would have her with me over any of the others at this point in time.

Even you Slim cruz would win over Abi (just jibing you girl any one will beat her, but taking her to final two is just too awful)

Stragetic to keep her over Carter for sure but I hope she goes next week. I don't think she deserves to even get into the final 3.

totally agree. and it would be so cowardly to take her to final three that they would deserve to have her win. UGH and we would all stop watching survivor forever. end of the show with such a loser and Brazil is cringing . I loved what Denise said it is not a different culture it is the culture of Abi. I have to say I actually feel sorry for her because I am sure she was abused as a kid something is so off with her. I am sort of surprised Denise has not sussed that out yet.

Even you Slim cruz would win over Abi (just jibing you girl any one will beat her, but taking her to final two is just too awful)

totally agree. and it would be so cowardly to take her to final three that they would deserve to have her win. UGH and we would all stop watching survivor forever. end of the show with such a loser and Brazil is cringing . I loved what Denise said it is not a different culture it is the culture of Abi. I have to say I actually feel sorry for her because I am sure she was abused as a kid something is so off with her. I am sort of surprised Denise has not sussed that out yet.

:lei: Saltwater wrecks your hair.

Guest 6Borders

:lei: Saltwater wrecks your hair.

Nawwww...can't be! I've been surfing more years than they have been days on that Island!! The "culture of Abi" and her pure ugly is what wrecks your hair!