Dade

Abi-Maria Gomes

I couldn't believe this idiot showed her immunity idol just because Malcom's got outed and he showed his at tribal. What a dumb@$$ move! I'm glad she did it though and can't wait for her to go!

I agree. She blew that one. Hopefully it come back and bite her in her butt.

She really doesn't have a clue how to play the game of Survivor.

I am horrified by her nastiness and was so glad she made that stupid move. Now they know to back door her. She deserves it.

No one likes her, but they all want to keep her around because "no one would vote for her in the end" though; even her partner in crime Pete said that. I just wouldn't want to have that kind of vibe around camp if I were then...so much negativity and hatefulness. She is just vile!

No one likes her, but they all want to keep her around because "no one would vote for her in the end" though; even her partner in crime Pete said that. I just wouldn't want to have that kind of vibe around camp if I were then...so much negativity and hatefulness. She is just vile!

yes I was appalled at her first, but when Pete manipulated her into thinking her real friend was her enemy and got those two at odds with each other, I switched to knowing the real snake is Pete. I'd like to see him go first then her. He is the far more virulent poison.

I don't like Pete one bit either, but if was him, I'd want to strangle this girl. She can't shut up. At tribal she didn't help their cause with keeping Lisa on their side at all, although Lisa did still vote with them.

Guest 6Borders

Gads, the girl never shuts her mouth and won't let anyone else get a word in..must be a nightmare to have to live with her.

I agree with Artis, Abi thinks she knows everything about everything and everybody and she has no clue what Survivor is all about! I can't wait to see her torch snuffed and she has to go out, idol in hand!

I'd get a word in because she'd be too busy picking her scattered teeth up out of the sand to yap anymore.

Guest 6Borders

Sending Wicked One to Survivor Island (on the Probst First Class Account) to knock some sense into the girl!!!

I want to see a little more drama from this ding dong. I had great hopes for her..... ^_^

I want to see a little more drama from this ding dong. I had great hopes for her..... ^_^

shame on you Marty LOL

Did I read early on that this woman is a nanny playing a younger college student. I really hope I am remembering this wrong and she has nothing to do with raising children. She is a vile human being.

Guest 6Borders

"cultural differences"????...give me a break Probst and whomever on the Survivor staff thought that one up!!!

That just bites!!!

"cultural differences"????...give me a break Probst and whomever on the Survivor staff thought that one up!!!

That just bites!!!

O and she has so many friends in her life, why do I not believe that? and ought to be forgiven like she fogave that other woman who was so decent and she just went after with tooth and claw.

At least Probst pointed out that she ought to know that t he laughter of the others was derisive.

Guest 6Borders

Oh yeah...here many many friends!! I thought most people outgrew imaginary friends by the time they were 5 (LOL).

Watch the little %^$&* whose only participated in, what 2 challenges, win immunity after giving up the idol!

I can't wait till this nut job is on the jury. I don't care what language she speaks her bahavior towards others was horrible. :mad1:

She is so odd because she has no concept of how her actions and included in that the way she speaks effects others. Her ability to turn on people is another oddity since she not only does it so quickly but from a short fused sensitivity that most people have no idea where it comes from. What Probst is calling cultural difference is really some personal trauma that we do not know about. I really think she needs psychological therapy to uncover what her buttons are and what they reference in her earlier life. I would not be surprised to learn she was a survivor of sexual abuse as a child.

Oh yeah...here many many friends!! I thought most people outgrew imaginary friends by the time they were 5 (LOL).

Watch the little %^$&* whose only participated in, what 2 challenges, win immunity after giving up the idol!

If she wins immunity tomorrow night, I'll just die! I can't wait to see her walking out of tribal with her torch snuffed!

If she wins immunity tomorrow night, I'll just die! I can't wait to see her walking out of tribal with her torch snuffed!

I just about did die...I can't even believe that she won that immunity idol! The other six need their arses kicked for not realizing there would be an advantage at that auction....have they never watched this show before?

I just about did die...I can't even believe that she won that immunity idol! The other six need their arses kicked for not realizing there would be an advantage at that auction....have they never watched this show before?

I think it shows how hungry they were.

But I will say, Abi is perfect for a final 3. Only 2 votes for her. I'd want to bring her to the end if I Was any one of them.

I try to look at the bright side. I've got somebody to hate for another week.