Dade

Abi-Maria Gomes

Guest 6Borders

Describes herself as "charming" (twice even) and likens herself to Pavati. I don't see any similarities to either one...anyone??

She even lied and claimed that she saw the other one find the clue, when it was a matter of trust and friendship and then her character came out loud and clear. I hope they get her gone fast. ungrateful nasty person.

Guest 6Borders

I have not disliked anyone so much by the end of week one since Rachel stepped through the door of BB a few seasons ago! This girl is downright nasty and full of herself. She will probably go deep in the game unless someone wises up!!

I have not disliked anyone so much by the end of week one since Rachel stepped through the door of BB a few seasons ago! This girl is downright nasty and full of herself. She will probably go deep in the game unless someone wises up!!

ITA! Then she goes and sells out RC by telling Pete about the clue. It's unlikely her attitude will change and I doubt very seriously that Pete will be able to control her.

So far Pete seems pretty smart to me, so hopefully he'll see through her crap and turn on her soon...fingers crossed. I just really, really don't like this girl. What better way is there for sometone to show you their loyalty besides sharing the immunity Idol with you....and then you go off on them and throw a tantrum because she talked to someone else. Geez...

The bi+ch needs to go

Did you see the look on her face when she turned on her benefactor? I'll bet she has some interest in being an actress.

the editors seem to be ignoring the tribes that have not lost the challenge. Apparently she was the only one who did something dramatic enough for the editors to feel worthy of tv time. She's been around the world, but didn't she get to see that some people are hoop rollers from Wellesley? Seemed so overblown and unnecessarily mean. Did they coach her? or did she decide she wanted to get that tv time? Maybe she'd like to get into acting...did you see the look on her face when she did that?

Guest 6Borders

I'd like to smack the person who signed her citizenship papers. We have enough nasty, self-important, snotty little divas here already...next thing she will probably want to be an actress!

She's not even an entertaining evil castaway...just plain evil! Send her packing!

Guest 6Borders

Yes as I said I think she is auditioning for acting roles. She is horrid.

"Horrid" is a promotion for her..you are too kind!!!

She has to be among the all time top beeotches to ever play Survivor. I don't even like RC that much, but Abi wouldn't even give her a chance to say anything. I don't see how RC keeps her cool with this little snot talking to her like that.

Guest 6Borders

What a disgusting little diva/drama queen, claiming her hair got pulled...sheesh!

I hope she gets blindsided and leaves with the idol in her pocket. She can't get voted off too soon for me!!!

I cannot wait until this bratty little beeotch gets her torch snuffed! She has the worst attitude about everything.

I cannot wait until this bratty little beeotch gets her torch snuffed! She has the worst attitude about everything.

agreed how sad that her nastiness and Pete's sabottage got RC snuffed.

Glad she got the boot although there goes a major peice of eye candy. :wub:

Glad she got the boot although there goes a major peice of eye candy. :wub:

Nope she is still in the game. Her nasty little self is still around. I don't like her at all but this boring season it is fun to have a b*tch for entertainment.

Nope she is still in the game. Her nasty little self is still around. I don't like her at all but this boring season it is fun to have a b*tch for entertainment.

My bad. I ment RC. Consider this a practice. :D

I rather think she's forgotten to be charming.

I do not judge folks on looks, but while I thought RC is pretty, this one is plain but her real inner being comes out and she is a fright, really ugly.

Guest 6Borders

I do not judge folks on looks, but while I thought RC is pretty, this one is plain but her real inner being comes out and she is a fright, really ugly.

Beauty is skin deep, but UGLY goes ALL the way down...Abi to a Capital T!!!!

I couldn't believe this idiot showed her immunity idol just because Malcom's got outed and he showed his at tribal. What a dumb@$$ move! I'm glad she did it though and can't wait for her to go!