Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Abi-Maria Gomes

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,872 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Abi-Maria Gomes (32)
Tribe Designation: Tandan
Current Residence: Los Angeles
Personal Claim to Fame: Traveling the world on my own and becoming an American citizen. I now have dual citizenship in the United States and Brazil.
Inspiration in Life: Steve Jobs’ words, "Stay Hungry. Stay foolish."
Hobbies: Languages, hiking, dancing, surfing and skiing.
Pet Peeves: Complainers
3 Words to Describe You: Driven, creative and charming.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) I would bring a book to distract me.
2) I would bring a pen for writing.
3) And, I would bring a notebook to write on.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she is as charming as I am.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring social skills and team work. I am a motivator. I will also bring a very positive energy.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will bring my “A” game! I am strategic, I am athletic and I have an ability to persuade situations to my favor.

http://www.cbs.com/s.../survivor/cast/

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,611 posts
boring

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
kind of a chunk belly

DerangedBanana

DerangedBanana

• Pip
  • 230 posts
Not everyone on Survivor has to be a stick figure :) I'd rather see real, interesting people than model and actress wannabes

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
CAn we please get over judging people's body shape? But her mind does not show her having much going for her.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,286 posts

CAn we please get over judging people's body shape? But her mind does not show her having much going for her.

We kinda are allowed to do that on these reality show forums. :)

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I don't even remember her lol

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,008 posts
Pet peeve "complainers"..she should do real well in a week or so when everyone starts getting on each other's nerves.

DerangedBanana

DerangedBanana

• Pip
  • 230 posts

We kinda are allowed to do that on these reality show forums. :)

Why? What's the point? Survivor isn't a beauty pageant, so why rip apart a female contestant every time she doesn't fit perfectly with America's bizarre idea of what every woman's body should look like (because, let's face it, no one whines when a male contestant has an extra pound or two).

Furthermore, this woman is not fat. Most women would kill to look like her.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,286 posts

Why? What's the point? Survivor isn't a beauty pageant, so why rip apart a female contestant every time she doesn't fit perfectly with America's bizarre idea of what every woman's body should look like (because, let's face it, no one whines when a male contestant has an extra pound or two).

Furthermore, this woman is not fat. Most women would kill to look like her.

Hey this place is not a fan page. Why come to a forum if you think there should be a censor on opinions? :lol:

DerangedBanana

DerangedBanana

• Pip
  • 230 posts

Hey this place is not a fan page. Why come to a forum if you think there should be a censor on opinions? :lol:

Who said there should be a censor? I'm not trying to get any posts deleted. I'm just posting MY opinion, which is that there is no reason why only people with "perfect" bodies should be on Survivor.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,286 posts

Who said there should be a censor? I'm not trying to get any posts deleted. I'm just posting MY opinion, which is that there is no reason why only people with "perfect" bodies should be on Survivor.

Fat, skinny, ugly, short and stupid people are allowed on Survivor. Please don't preach to the posters every time they have an opinion about body type or looks. OK? :lol:

DerangedBanana

DerangedBanana

• Pip
  • 230 posts

Fat, skinny, ugly, short and stupid people are allowed on Survivor. Please don't preach to the posters every time they have an opinion about body type or looks. OK? :lol:

Hm... Seems like you're trying to control what other people post. Isn't that what you were accusing me of doing?

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

I agree that societally sanctioned bodies ought not be the only ones, and further, I think those of us who realize what a mess we are in because of these attitudes have the right to say "hey enough already, this way of looking at people not only limits our ability to appreciate their reality, it also diminishes looking at the game in terms of the outwit, outplay, outlast concept."

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,286 posts
<------- chubby :lol:

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

Hm... Seems like you're trying to control what other people post. Isn't that what you were accusing me of doing?

Point out stupid, dumb moves, how ideas govern people, that is what makes for the game, of course all are allowed and folks can comment on all those aspects, but all the others that you mention are just dependent on looks. I can see how a person looks just as you can it is TV after all. LOL That said, I'd rather someone pointed out how a person looks as a reaction see?

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
Hey - by the end of the show, they'll all have lost a few pounds if they stay long enough :D

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,008 posts
Well, if I thought I were going to be on Survivor I would probably try to put on 10 extra pounds before the show started.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
I would have researched indigenous foods for the area. Then I would have told the Survivor pickers that my team would not lose weight because i would see to it that they got food. That prob would not have gotten me on though, I think they like having everyone looking like they were in Auschwitz.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,008 posts
She's a bully! 5-6 days into the game and she is bullying and threatening her alliance member who just found a clue and shared it with her...unbelievable!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users