Chatbox
    You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Angie Layton

29 posts in this topic

angie_layton_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Angie Layton (20)

Tribe Designation: Matsing

Current Residence: Provo, Utah

Personal Claim to Fame: I’m Miss Utah Teen USA 2010 and 3rd runner-up Miss Teen USA 2010.

Inspiration in Life: My family. I’m the youngest of five older brothers and one sister. They taught me how to be tough and have thick skin, and to be proud of who you are no matter what.

Hobbies: All sports, working out, scrapbooking and hanging with my peeps.

Pet Peeves: Lazy people and slow drivers.

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, confident and happy.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? The only thing I would bring is my camera so I could take pictures and scrapbook my journey.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio - because people underestimated him for a “dumb blonde” and he used that to his advantage. At the end, he surprised everyone. I am the same way!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win, meet some hotties and prove to everyone that I can do it.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Because I am mentally strong, and I have what it takes to survive the elements and challenges. I’m also loyal and easy to get along with.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know I can manipulate my way to the top! But, most importantly I am extremely competitive and am driven to succeed. I’m not afraid of anything.

http://www.cbs.com/s.../survivor/cast/

Meet some hotties

Fabio

model/ student

10 to 1 she uses the word LIKE in every sentence

Can hear the wind blowing between her ears. WHOOSH~

A female Fabio...I guess every season has got to have one (heavy sigh!!)

loyal and easy to get along with..not there's a recipe for getting used on this show!!

A female Fabio...I guess every season has got to have one (heavy sigh!!)

loyal and easy to get along with..not there's a recipe for getting used on this show!!

getting used got Danl to 3rd on BB. I do like the analysis that this is a recipe.

I'm actually kinda reminded of Kat from last season. Who knows, she might have the grit to survive. Or she might be the first injury evacuation this season.

She'll be remembered for the cookies response for a little while.

getting used got Danl to 3rd on BB. I do like the analysis that this is a recipe.

Dani Donato had some brains and sense of the game she was playing.

This girl obviously applied to the special "Casting Call for Ditz's Only" :wacko:

Probst does not like her and he was clearly doing his level best to get her tribe to vote her out.

She'll probably be around a while since the tribe is gunning for Russell and I doubt she could find the idol following a map and footprints in the sand. They are down to 4 so they won't be able to sit her out in a challenge.

Has this group found the clue in the rice bag yet? Maybe she is hungry for cookies because no one has figured out how to cook rice?

Cookies make everything all better, just sayin...... :blink::wacko:;)

SugarB at least get your emoticons correct... :cookie:

:giggle: