Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Artis Silvester

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,528 posts

I know Artis comes from Terry Town, but how does that reflect on him? If it changed NO, are there aspects of it that we can maybe generalize about him from living there?

And what was Probst's opinion? I missed that.

I read on a website an interview he did where he gave his thoughts on all the contestants. He didn't give high marks to Artis because he thought he would not mesh well with his tribe mates. Jeff said he didn't think Artis would go far in the game. Forgive me but I don't remember which site I saw it on.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
Hmm it would be interesting if you could dredge up that interview

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Good lord, I keep forgetting who this guy is. I see his name on here, and I have to click on him to see his picture so I can remember him!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,528 posts
This guy looks like a walking muscle. Why was he chosen to sit out on the reward challange? If they ever needed a muscleman for a challange that was it. And making a big scene after the food trade was made was not a cool thing to do. It's OK to be upset about it but showing that much anger will not win you friends. Maybe thats the side of him that Probst didn't like in my above post. :sherlock:

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I think so too stevea11. Artis seems to have a very abrasive personality and doesn't know when to just keep it to himself.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
I think he got infected by that woman who is always nasty

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,123 posts
Chip on big shoulders.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
No Slimcruz, not a chip, a nasty coniverer. Look what he did to RC and his stated intent to keep doing that to others. I hope someone catches him at it and they send him home after the nasty one.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I was surprised at how well he took getting voted off. When the votes were read and Jeff announced it, I thought, Oh Man, he's gonna go off, but his post torch snuff little interview was actually pretty good and he took it well.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,052 posts
I was kind of surprised he was voted off. He really did take it well and you could tell in the post-interview he really appreciates the game, even tho we didn't see that in the way he was edited during his time on the Island.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
He went up several notches in his class endview. I do wish it had been Abi or Pete

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,528 posts
Sore loser.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,052 posts
I guess the wound must have festered from the time he was voted off to last night...he sure was nasty!

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,649 posts
His sour disposion wasn't editing. Wah Artis Wah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users