Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Artis Silvester

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Artis Silvester (53)
Tribe Designation: Tandang
Current Residence: Terry Town, La.
Personal Claim to Fame: Beating stage 4 cancer.
Inspiration in Life: My ex-wife - she’s my light, my strength, my everything. I pray everyday that we are brought back together.
Hobbies: Martial arts, motorcycle riding and bowling.
Pet Peeves: Traffic, know-it-all people, bullies or people that prey or pick on those weaker than themselves.
3 Words to Describe You: Spontaneous (sometimes explosive), opinionated and competitive.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m a combination of Rudy, Rupert and James. I have Rudy and Rupert’s cunning leadership and likability. I have James’s physical appeal – even at 52.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The million dollar prize and the chance for the experience of a lifetime. Plus, I’m tired of yelling and screaming at my TV about how the contestants are playing.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have physical and mental strength, creativity, adaptability and a sense of humor. I’m an incredible manipulator and I have an uncanny ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: When the odds are stacked against me that is when I shine the most. Although I’m definitely no angel, I believe I do have a guardian angel watching over me. No one has been more persistent than me to be on the show and it is because I know I can win if given the chance.

http://www.cbs.com/s.../survivor/cast/

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,653 posts
This dude lives about 5 miles from my house although I do not know him personely. Jeff Probst's opinion of him was not good at all.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,742 posts
Evil? Or just PITA smarmy narcissist?

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,653 posts

Evil? Or just PITA smarmy narcissist?

The second part of what you just said.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
PITA? Please explain.

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts

PITA? Please explain.

\

Pain-In-The-Ass

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
Thanks Catwishes...yea PITA for sure. He hates bullies and then brags about being able to manipulate people and then wants to be "given the chance to win" He's the kind who thinks people pleasing is the way to win.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,216 posts

This dude lives about 5 miles from my house although I do not know him personely. Jeff Probst's opinion of him was not good at all.

Paul Kapelow built Terrytown. He also built the Carol on St. Charles, Steve, and just about all the suburban shopping centers westbank and eastbank.

Artis Silvester. Nice name. That's it.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

Paul Kapelow built Terrytown. He also built the Carol on St. Charles, Steve, and just about all the suburban shopping centers westbank and eastbank.

Any reason for the interesting Terrytown history as it pertains to this contestant?

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts

Any reason for the interesting Terrytown history as it pertains to this contestant?

Pontification? :P

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,653 posts

Why Slimcruz, I'm impressed. Apparently you are from the Big Easy, either that or you spent allot of time here.
You know your from Nawlins' if you can answer the following two questions:

1: What is a neutral ground?

2. What is a brake tag?

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

Pontification? :P

I think Slimcruz will have to answer ...I do not automatically assume folks are putting on airs.

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts

I think Slimcruz will have to answer ...I do not automatically assume folks are putting on airs.

That's nice :)

I'll await her answer although it's possible to google anything these days. I got the same information when I googled Terrytown. And since I didn't know about brake tags and neutral ground in relation to New Orleans, I found that information also.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,324 posts
I just hope he doesn't have pink underthings!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,653 posts

That's nice :)

I'll await her answer although it's possible to google anything these days. I got the same information when I googled Terrytown. And since I didn't know about brake tags and neutral ground in relation to New Orleans, I found that information also.

Dang, I forgot about Google. Are there no secrets anymore !

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts

Dang, I forgot about Google. Are there no secrets anymore !

Nope :P

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

Nope :P

the pink underwear is on the line! LOL

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,216 posts

Why Slimcruz, I'm impressed. Apparently you are from the Big Easy, either that or you spent allot of time here.
You know your from Nawlins' if you can answer the following two questions:

1: What is a neutral ground?

2. What is a brake tag?

You and I have had several conversations about us and New Orleans, Steve. I went to Dominican. Terrytown's birth played a big role in the suburbanization of the area, changed NOLA in many ways.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

You and I have had several conversations about us and New Orleans, Steve. I went to Dominican. Terrytown's birth played a big role in the suburbanization of the area, changed NOLA in many ways.

I know Artis comes from Terry Town, but how does that reflect on him? If it changed NO, are there aspects of it that we can maybe generalize about him from living there?

And what was Probst's opinion? I missed that.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,653 posts

After I posted this it dawned on me that yes we have had conversations about this. I guess as I get older my memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Great to hear from you again. Lets hope Artis makes it to the end. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users