Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dana Lambert

dana_lambert_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Dana Lambert (32)

Tribe Designation: Kalabaw

Current Residence: Winston-Salem, N.C.

Personal Claim to Fame: Truthfully, I have no claim to fame. My friends tell me that my claim to fame is my blonde spiky hair.

Inspiration in Life: Helen Keller, because she succeeded and prevailed against overwhelming odds, and for her work with women’s rights and suffrage.

Hobbies: Home renovations, camping/being outdoors and going out dancing with friends.

Pet Peeves: Slow moving people as well as negativity, arrogance, laziness and narrow-mindedness.

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, well-rounded, family-oriented.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) Tweezers – so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a head band on camera.

2) Hair product – because my hair sticks straight up.

3) Picture of my family – to remind myself of the lives it will change if I win.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Boston Rob for his unconquerable spirit and determination.Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the experience and the money.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m resourceful, I’m good at finding solutions to problems and I’m a hard-worker. Plus, I have experience camping. I can cook and help forage for food. I’m a team player.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I think I have just the right amount of perceptiveness and social skills to succeed. I’m competitive and my life experiences have taught me that observing, timing and determination can go farther than anyone thinks.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

She looks like she should be playing Peter Pan :pixiedust:

Guest 6Borders

So far she's got spunk. I kinda like people with no claim to fame they don't have to live up to (or live down).

It will be interesting to see how much she really learned from Boston Rob!

So far she's got spunk. I kinda like people with no claim to fame they don't have to live up to (or live down).

It will be interesting to see how much she really learned from Boston Rob!

Agreed.

Guest 6Borders

What a bummer for her to have to leave on a medical, and more to have to make the decision herself.

Is there any update on what she actually had???

I did not like to see her go out like that. Now Colton going out in severe pain last season was delightful to watch.

Colton, I would have preferred to have seen him go hoisted by his own petard. I think someone ought to have made her some hot water even if there was nothing else to put in it. I think she was just going through hypothermia and dehydration simultaneously causing severe cramping.

Guest 6Borders

Colton, I would have preferred to have seen him go hoisted by his own petard. I think someone ought to have made her some hot water even if there was nothing else to put in it. I think she was just going through hypothermia and dehydration simultaneously causing severe cramping.

I agree on both counts!