Dade

Sarah Dawson

dawson_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Sarah Dawson (28)

Tribe Designation: Kalabaw

Current Residence: Silver Spring, Md.

Personal Claim to Fame: My car was once towed and I was able to talk the owner of the towing company into returning it for free. I have become a local legend.

Inspiration in Life: Neil Patrick Harris. Have you seen that man do a toe touch? Quite inspiring.

Hobbies: Surfing and adventure travel. I love getting to know foreign cultures and flipping strangers into amigos. Also, I think sarcasm should qualify as a hobby; it is an underrated art.

Pet Peeves: Societal pressures of conformity and disrespectful men.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, spirited and competitive.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) A horse

2) An audience

3) A hot guy chef

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sugar for her uncompromising moral compass and passion, and Sandra, because she is extremely calculating and strategic.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to compete, be the Sole Survivor and win one million dollars!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am personable, comfortable, experienced outdoors and very competitive. I made someone cry while playing Cranium once.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People readily trust me, I am very good as a competitor, I won’t make anyone too bitter and I can talk people into anything.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

Guest 6Borders

Memo to all Hot Guy Chefs: Be sure to apply for Survivor!

I hope some guy who finds the idol is a former towing operator so she can talk him out of it!!!

Memo to all Hot Guy Chefs: Be sure to apply for Survivor!

I hope some guy who finds the idol is a former towing operator so she can talk him out of it!!!

What are you referencing about former tow operator?

If I had been her I would've blown the whistle on Jeff Kent being a Major League Baseball player so fast when I got voted off. I'd have sung like a canary, lol.

Guest 6Borders

If I had been her I would've blown the whistle on Jeff Kent being a Major League Baseball player so fast when I got voted off. I'd have sung like a canary, lol.

Instead she wants Kent to buy her stuff...what an idiot!!!!

I think she was blindsided and didn't have time to think about a parting shot to the Tribe, but she sure thought about her motor bike, helmet and all the rest once she had time to process things.

(Now I'm wondering just exactly HOW she "talked" her way out of a tow bill :rolleyes: )

She should have turned to all of them and outted Jeff for being a baseball player.

Guest 6Borders

She should have turned to all of them and outted Jeff for being a baseball player.

True and nothing to lose since she's not on the jury.

Sounds like she's going to try a little blackmail instead! Honestly, sometimes the things that come out of these people's mouths just amaze me!!!

That was so way out of line. He targeted her because she was hinting and poking at him over and over. She even said she was doing it deliberately. Reminds me of the gnats I swat. He swatted her. I did not like the snideness she displayed. If he had been doing something to her, I would have been ok with it. He was not at cause with her though at all.

Guest 6Borders

Bottom line...he got rid of someone who was threatening his game!

It was a group decision to get rid of her because apparently she's more useless in camp and in challenges than Katie.

She should've known better than to antagonize him, although I did think it was too funny, lol. Only he knew why she was saying that stuff about baseball players not being "real" athletes. She knew the guys had an alliance and that he was one of the "leader figures" in the tribe, so there was the chance that if if she pissed him off, he would retaliate....and he did.

Guest 6Borders

Her childish little game cost her a shot at a million dollars!!

I seriously doubt Jeff is going to buy her a mini-bike and a helmet and whatever else she wants for keeping her mouth shut!