Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Denise Stapley

IMO, Denise won because that bitter jury had to award it to somebody and they thought that Lisa and Skupin floated. Or whatever you call it.

Since neither of the F3 were my favorite to win (I wanted Penner to win) congrats to Denise. She certainly worked hard for it.

IMO, Denise won because that bitter jury had to award it to somebody and they thought that Lisa and Skupin floated. Or whatever you call it.

The jury rarely votes for the real winners. Bitter bitter asshats. They give the vote away. None of the three deserved it but Stupin tried the hardest. Denise was a floater and I don't respect that. Butt kisser.

The jury rarely votes for the real winners. Bitter bitter asshats. They give the vote away. None of the three deserved it but Stupin tried the hardest. Denise was a floater and I don't respect that. Butt kisser.

You could not call her a floater if you had done all the work and put out the energy she did in the trials.

I never liked the term "floater" and the negative connotation it has. And I think it means different things to different people. In my opinion, whatever strategy you had going into it, you have to find the best way to play the game to help you move forward. Denise kept the target off her back through every tribal council. If that's a floater, throw me a tube.

Inner_Tubes_II-icon.png:)

For whatever reason, Lisa, Mike and Denise were there and the others weren't so they played a better game. I think that I liked Lisa better than Denise but it was kind of a toss-up for me between the three. I am fine with Denise winning.

You could not call her a floater if you had done all the work and put out the energy she did in the trials.

I did and she was in my opinion. She rode Malcolm like a pony.

Mostly I found the others buying into her constant arse kissing blindly pathetic.

I did and she was in my opinion. She rode Malcolm like a pony.

Mostly I found the others buying into her constant arse kissing blindly pathetic.

So you are saying you have been on survivor?

Nope. I went through ACTUAL survival training and there are floaters there too. They grab onto others asses and ride it out.It doesn't take being on the tv show to see floaters. Seriously. They're a dime a dozen.

Guest 6Borders

Wicked One makes a good point. There are always those who know little to nothing and take other people's ideas as their own or ride the coattails of success. Happens everywhere. In this case, I don't agree that Denise was a floater or road anyone's coattails. She and Malcom had their backs against the wall all the way. When they found the idol, he claimed it (I guess it's who picks it up first). I see Malcom more as the floater (if you want to call it that) and then tried to kick Denise to the curb and it didn't work. I think she deserved the win and I am glad Lisa got the Fav $$.

Wicked One makes a good point. There are always those who know little to nothing and take other people's ideas as their own or ride the coattails of success. Happens everywhere. In this case, I don't agree that Denise was a floater or road anyone's coattails. She and Malcom had their backs against the wall all the way. When they found the idol, he claimed it (I guess it's who picks it up first). I see Malcom more as the floater (if you want to call it that) and then tried to kick Denise to the curb and it didn't work. I think she deserved the win and I am glad Lisa got the Fav $$.

My recollection is that she picked it up and somehow they agreed to share it strategically and then somehow he got to keep it.

Nope. I went through ACTUAL survival training and there are floaters there too. They grab onto others asses and ride it out.It doesn't take being on the tv show to see floaters. Seriously. They're a dime a dozen.

I thoroughly agree with 6Borders but thanks for clearing up your survivor experience.