Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image

Name (Age): Denise Stapley (41)
Tribe Designation: Matsing
Current Residence: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Personal Claim to Fame: The decision to leave the safety and stability of my previous job to open my own business is without a doubt my proudest accomplishment. It took planning and preparation to make that transition smooth and successful. It also took some serious courage to risk the financial security I had.
Inspiration in Life: At this point in my life, I struggle to identify any one hero, but a hero in my eyes is someone who follows their passion.
Hobbies: Sprint triathlons, reading and playing dress up/goofing off with my kiddo.
Pet Peeves: My number one pet peeve is laziness and people who expect that change will happen without them having to put in any real level of effort. Life is what you make it folks... dig deep!
3 Words to Describe You: Determined, energetic and goofy.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A seriously sturdy jogging bra – no one needs to see my 40 year-old ta-ta’s dangling out. This is for function, not fashion.
2) My baseball cap or pink dew rag – sheer comfort and a reflection of who I really am.
3) My favorite picture of my husband and daughter for motivation and connection with them.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I really like Stephenie from “Survivor: Palau.” If that wasn’t “digging deep” I don’t know what is. She has sheer will power and determination. That is what drives me.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Believe it or not, for the experience!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: At work, I have to be able to engage and connect on some level with every person who walks through my door. I’m also a worker bee who will seek out ways to help camp life run smoothly.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a job that requires the ability to engage people to share very personal information and gain their trust to know it will remain confidential. Survivor will require that same skill set and honestly, I’m good at it. My motto in business, life and now Survivor is “keep it simple, keep it smart.”

http://www.cbs.com/s.../survivor/cast/

#2 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

Sex therapist.....

#3 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

ta ta's..... goodonya!

Like'N her

#4 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

too bad she accepts the societal disparagement of aging in women. but she is realistic compared to the others.

#5 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

I'm thinking that a gorgeous sex therapist might hold a man's attention more. Know what I mean?

#6 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

If a guy is going to a sex therapist, he does not need her to be gorgeous, he needs her to be able to unlock how his brain is frozen from his fulfilling his sexual function.

#7 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I find her interesting. I think an alliance with Malcom is probably a good move.

#8 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

Was not impressed at first but I think she's sneaky and has a few tricks up her sleeve. She's going to be worth watching and listening to closely!

#9 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

Was not impressed at first but I think she's sneaky and has a few tricks up her sleeve. She's going to be worth watching and listening to closely!

Agree

#10 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

I am impressed too. Malcom and Denise would make a good final 2 .... with Denise winning.

#11 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

Gotta love a sex therapist with a few tricks up her sleeve.... :rolleyes:

#12 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

I'm liking her more and more. She's an all around person and I would not be unhappy if she won the game!
It's going to be interesting in the merge to see if she and Malcomb stick together. They will surely have a target just for being the last 2 in their tribe.

#13 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Her biggest asset makes her a target as Malcolm pointed out

#14 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

Still like her

#15 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Still like her

She is fresh air and real

#16 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:57 AM

She proved herself to her new tribe for sure.
I'm not surprised the men immediately pulled her into their alliance. They've been paying attention to how she does in challenges and it was a wise move. Good for her too because she will go farther in the game with the guys and hopefully outwit them at the end.

#17 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Keeping with the guys should at least take her to the merge. I really like her. Hope she makes it to the end. My dream final two would be Denise & Penner.

#18 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Denise and Malcom F2 :lol:

#19 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

I like her best so far.

#20 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

Definitely want to see her in F2 but with another newbie not a vet.
I'm sure Survivor will give favorite player to one of the vets if they don't win the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users