• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

He's good-looking but doesn't seem like a happy guy (an understatement). Adios, Mikey.

#42 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

He's a very bitter princess

#43 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

He's a very bitter princess

I read his interview. Very bitter

#44 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Maybe if he hadn't voted RC out things could have been different, he'll never know

#45 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I saw an interview, did not think he was bitter, but removed. He did not make relationships that touched him. The experience was a very self absorbing one for him. He was all about how hard it was, the physical aspects. Well is that a surprise since he was into a physical life style and still is. He sees himself as being like most people, a millionaire who lives an upper middle class life, washes his own car does not have a cook but he did not say he cooks so maybe a wife does, does not have a nanny, but other than taking the kids to ballgames and buying 'normal' tickets, well does the wife take care of the kids? He sells motorcycles. He is not bitter, he is just bored with his own life and he wanted this to be more exciting. He wanted to be able to fight it out and disappointed and shocked to be out "like this." Like what? well it was a close call and he lost because he did not make those necessary relationships. I'd rather have seen Pete go. People do not know what a snake he is yet. This guy feels at a loss to let others know what it was like. I think it is good that he will have a greater appreciation for how food gets to his table. I do not think he will credit the cook though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users