Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jeff Kent

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
The previews kinda "spoiled" it, IMO by showing Kent messing with the knee then talking about medivac....

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts

The previews kinda "spoiled" it, IMO by showing Kent messing with the knee then talking about medivac....

Guess I didn't see the previews.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
HAHA well don't watch any this week, because the one I just viewed on CBS today goes a whole different direction than you might think!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
I was kind of thinking the same thing, that maybe they just show Jeff with a brace to throw us off track and Probst went into camp for a different reason

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts

HAHA well don't watch any this week, because the one I just viewed on CBS today goes a whole different direction than you might think!

Good now I have some anticipation of .... let's say I like being blindsided by Survivor.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
Yeah, I saw a commercial for Survivor last night while watching CBS and it gives a whole other spin on what possibly might happen Wednesday night. Who knows who it really is or what will happen...they are keeping us guessing.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Entertainment weekly spoiled it for me this morning with their picture of the day

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts

Entertainment weekly spoiled it for me this morning with their picture of the day

How could they spoil it when the episode already aired? You DVR'ers drive me nuts. Can't hide everything until you're ready.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
Survivor really pulled a number on us...lol!! I rarely watch their previews of upcoming but for some reason I did last week. Could have sworn I saw Jeff with a big brace on his knee.

Just my opinion but once a show has aired I think it's fair game to talk about!!! If someone hasn't seen it they need to stay off the forum until they watch the tapes!

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
When Malcolm lost to him the first time, M understood that the win was based on whose idol hit the ground first, not on who knocked it off first. M won the second time as a result.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

How could they spoil it when the episode already aired? You DVR'ers drive me nuts. Can't hide everything until you're ready.

They spoiled it first thing yesterday 12 Hours BEFORE the show aired by showing a picture of Dana on the ground with medics and Probst all around her, I wouldn't have said it if I meant after the show aired.....I'm on the westcoast I fully expect to be spoiled the minute it airs in the east.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
Well, now that puts a different spin on things. It's just plain wrong to put out spoilers BEFORE the show even airs on the East Coast (I'm on the west coast too so I also expect spoilers).

I'm wondering if when ESPC/ABC put out the "happy trails" to Jeff Kent it was misunderstood because he blew the knee about 30 min into the season but he's still there and going strong.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts

They spoiled it first thing yesterday 12 Hours BEFORE the show aired by showing a picture of Dana on the ground with medics and Probst all around her, I wouldn't have said it if I meant after the show aired.....I'm on the westcoast I fully expect to be spoiled the minute it airs in the east.

As Emily Litella would put it . . . "oh, never mind".

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
I think they are rolling several upcoming previews into one. Week before last I am sure I saw Jeff with a big brace on his knee (unfortunately that episode is on my old DVR so I can't check it for sure).

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I remember seeing him on the previews at the end of October 10ths episode with a black brace on his knee and them saying something about a "medical evictee" or whatever they call it. That's why everyone thought it was him going leaving at first. I don't remember them showing him in a brace this past Wednesday either though.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
I would guess he's had that brace since Day #1 because I'm sure I saw him in camp with it last night.
Either he brought it with him or Survivor is full of it that they don't provide things!

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
So long Buddy...glad to see him gone.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
Did I hear Kent say he made 60 million dollars playing baseball and he's worried about a lousy million or was I just tired???

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts

Did I hear Kent say he made 60 million dollars playing baseball and he's worried about a lousy million or was I just tired???

I heard him say that too. :blink:

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Yup he said it

Not sorry to see him go, he was stupid last week, should have gotten rid of Pete, not RC, and worried about Penner later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users