Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jonathan Penner

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
Ky I so agree. I find it annoying and so do the players. Nothing like working your ass off in a competition to have probst on the mike screaming how you are a waste for having a hard time doing the challenge. He tries to make out like one is spiritually weak when the flesh fails to hold on. I'd like to see that judgmental dimpled bastard keep his cool on any one of these challenges in the hot sun.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,836 posts

Ky I so agree. I find it annoying and so do the players. Nothing like working your ass off in a competition to have probst on the mike screaming how you are a waste for having a hard time doing the challenge. He tries to make out like one is spiritually weak when the flesh fails to hold on. I'd like to see that judgmental dimpled bastard keep his cool on any one of these challenges in the hot sun.

LOL. I agree,

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,751 posts
Hey hey hey hey.... don't be mean to my Jeffy. :wub:

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
Penner pulled it out in that immunity challenge and I was glad he did. That was one wild scramble on who to vote for and tribal council too!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,464 posts
Almost a little too pat that Penner pulled out the immunity when he most desperately needed to win it.
If he hadn't Probst probably would have found a way for Penner to stub his toe on another idol on the way to Tribal.
I'm officially sick of him...can't wait to see him voted off but Survivor seems to want him to win.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,093 posts
What am I missing that is so convincing to some that Survivor is rigging the game for Penner to win? And why Penner? It's not like he was popular the last 2 times he was on.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
have not had the feeling that they are pushing for Penner. Would you who do please reply with what gives you that impression?

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,464 posts
Penner skates through another close one!!!
Interesting analogy to Lisa on how the fans view the game.

I don't think Survivor is making it as obvious as they did with Boston Rob (that was practically a given the minute he stepped onto the beach) that they want Penner to win, but it just seems to me that Survivor (Probst) is doing level best to keep Penner in as long as possible.

Last night I did have to give it to Penner for getting that "fulcrum vote"!

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
He hit the nail on the head with his analysis to Lisa of how the fans are viewing the game in my opinion. He was dead on with his analysis of Lisa too and although he was helping himself by helping her to see that being a people pleaser isn't always the best way to be, I think he was really being sincere in trying to help her. I like him and not that I want to see him win, but I hope he gets to stick around until the end.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

He hit the nail on the head with his analysis to Lisa of how the fans are viewing the game in my opinion. He was dead on with his analysis of Lisa too and although he was helping himself by helping her to see that being a people pleaser isn't always the best way to be, I think he was really being sincere in trying to help her. I like him and not that I want to see him win, but I hope he gets to stick around until the end.

He has really helped Lisa to grow. She did not jump ship as I hoped she would, but she got a big step out of the cloistered reality she has been groomed in. I was surprised that Penner did not offer Lisa and Skupin final three since their voting with his group means they could be used to get all the team they abandon off and then leave them to be first off when it is down to the end. It is to Skupin's credit that he jumped based on who he would like to be with and on the behavior of his original tribe to him and Lisa. Very straight forward realization to act on. Too bad Lisa was not ready to jump also.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,093 posts
I am so bummed he is gone. Love him. The silver lining in this: I don't have to listen to the conspiracy theorists who believed the producers were manipulating the game for a Penner win. Maybe now they should look more closely as to how Abi is still around.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,751 posts
He should have jumped in a final 4 alliance.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,512 posts
So long Hawkeye.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,221 posts
I'll miss him. Maybe it was just familiarity, but I found him quite likable. So long, Hawkeye, indeed!

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
He was more than likeable, he was sane, he had a mind heart relation to life that was refreshing. Loved how he dealt with Abi.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
I think he ought to have petitioned for the smirky guy name begins with a C to go home. Only Malcolm would have objected everyone else really wanted Penner to stay well maybe Denise would have gone against also ahh shit he did not have a chance cause Abi would not have gone against C either. I was surprised that Malcolm took the chance and did not give Denise his idol, they did find it together. She could have gone home if Mike had shifted. I really enjoyed how Penner thought about stuff. Too bad he did not take Lisa up on her offer. He will regret that forever as a what might have been.

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
I have always liked Jonathan as a player but I think his biggest flub was not waiting for the game advantage at the auction.
He had know that if Abi did not go he was the next likely candidate...he said as much in an interview.

He is usually so thoughtful with his game moves but went quickly for the food fix...he knew better.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,464 posts
Since Abi got immunity (grrrrrr) I'm glad of those left Penner was voted off. I want someone new to win, not someone whose had 3 chances!

As to "production conspiracy" I always have and always will feel that the producers of any reality show try to get the outcome they want based on what makes the best ratings (hate or love...it's watching and talking the show). They can only manipulate so far without it being totally obvious on most of these shows (except the way BB's Grodner does!)

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

I have always liked Jonathan as a player but I think his biggest flub was not waiting for the game advantage at the auction.
He had know that if Abi did not go he was the next likely candidate...he said as much in an interview.

He is usually so thoughtful with his game moves but went quickly for the food fix...he knew better.

Three times you would think he would have known to go for the advantage

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
After three times you would think he would known not to be wishy washy, you pledge your allegiance to whomever asks for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users