Dade

Jonathan Penner

Guest 6Borders

I just like his energy. Would like to know him. Denise too. Let her win and give him fav player

I agree. I didn't want him to win but I think he and his family are people I would like to know and hang out with.

If he gets Fav Player I will be ok with it, but I still want newbies to take everything.

Bitter is an understatement. For him to "out" Lisa the way he did in the last tribal counsel, he's an A number one a-hole. What did he gain by doing that? Not a thing. So since he couldn't win the game he wanted to make sure she couldn't win it either by planting that seed in the other people's heads. Glad he lost. :angry:

His whole last speech was strange. Outing Lisa showed him to be ultimately untrustworthy as a human that went beyond game play. And then he got weird about who was being written down and I had no idea what he was saying trying to sound wise and mysterious give me a break you are just one of the jury buster and have but one vote.

I was very surprised at how bitter he was towards the final 3. He really let them have it.

Guest 6Borders

Penner had some nerve calling Denise a bitch and saying she showed that side of her...Penner sure showed the male equivalent of that side of himself.

Outing Lisa was just plain studid the way he did it. The only two other people who knew were sitting next to her.

Penner, you (were a) likeable guy, but you've had 3 chances at this and lost. Give it up and get over it man! I thought you were better than what you showed as a juror!

Bitter is an understatement. For him to "out" Lisa the way he did in the last tribal counsel, he's an A number one a-hole. What did he gain by doing that? Not a thing. So since he couldn't win the game he wanted to make sure she couldn't win it either by planting that seed in the other people's heads. Glad he lost. :angry:

Yeah, that was a crappy thing to do.

Penner had some nerve calling Denise a bitch and saying she showed that side of her...Penner sure showed the male equivalent of that side of himself.

Outing Lisa was just plain studid the way he did it. The only two other people who knew were sitting next to her.

Penner, you (were a) likeable guy, but you've had 3 chances at this and lost. Give it up and get over it man! I thought you were better than what you showed as a juror!

Penner. Schmenner. He's a sore-loser jerk. Again.

I lost all respect for him. This was not tarnish this was rust that goes right through to a weak spirit.

I must have missed something, Why was he so mad at Lisa? And what he did at the end was petty & juvenile. He had a few days to cool off after getting voted out of the game, why was he so ticked off at her more than the other two? Glad he didn't win the 100K, and Lisa got it instead.

I must have missed something, Why was he so mad at Lisa? And what he did at the end was petty & juvenile. He had a few days to cool off after getting voted out of the game, why was he so ticked off at her more than the other two? Glad he didn't win the 100K, and Lisa got it instead.

I also do not know what he was so mad at Lisa for. Lisa surely deserved it more than he did after that showing. It was close with Malcolm and Skupin did not figure in.

I got the impression that he had plans black mail Lisa, but never had a chance. I think his plan was to force her to vote his way later in the game, or he would tell everyone she was on The Facts of Life, and likely has millions $$$$ in the bank. His revenge, was to expose her at the very moment, blindside her, so she had no time to fully explain the last 25 years of her life as normal person.

Personally, his comments were the worst I can recall ever being said at end of the game, it exposed him as a very mean and spiteful. If not for being limited by TV standards, I suspect he would have really unleased a verbal commentary that was far worse than what we saw.

Guest 6Borders

Seriously, if he was hoping to get some kind of endorsement or perk out of being on Survivor (for the 3rd time as a loser) he sure blew it. I agree...have not heard anything that vicious and unnecessary in a long time. Makes me wonder how much of what he actually said Survivor edited out.

For those of you who expressed the desire to meet and befriend Penner, please don't bring that a## to my house.

It's a shame that someone with as nice of a personality as Penner would expose Lisa for nothing more than revenge and spite. Sort of a Jeckle & Hyde personality. Too bad because I liked him. To blindside her with absolutely nothing to gain from it makes him look like a very bitter man.

Seriously, if he was hoping to get some kind of endorsement or perk out of being on Survivor (for the 3rd time as a loser) he sure blew it. I agree...have not heard anything that vicious and unnecessary in a long time. Makes me wonder how much of what he actually said Survivor edited out.

It did seem over the top bitter

For those of you who expressed the desire to meet and befriend Penner, please don't bring that a## to my house.

I had said that but retracted after hearing that last salvo, Now when do I get to come meet you at your house? Or do you want to visit mine?

It's a shame that someone with as nice of a personality as Penner would expose Lisa for nothing more than revenge and spite. Sort of a Jeckle & Hyde personality. Too bad because I liked him. To blindside her with absolutely nothing to gain from it makes him look like a very bitter man.

My sentiments exactly.

I did notice that during the reunion they did not ask him why he "Outed" Lisa when he had nothing to gain. Clearly it was his intent to reveal her past as a child star to imply she was very rich already and is a bored celebrity looking for a thrill, or looking to jump start her acting career.

Guest 6Borders

Before he made an a$$ of himself I thought he was someone I would like to know or hang out with...NOT anymore.

Adding insult to his self-inflicted injury, I noticed that Facts of Life is being re-run but I have yet to see Penner on a commercial or guest spot!!!!

I did notice that during the reunion they did not ask him why he "Outed" Lisa when he had nothing to gain. Clearly it was his intent to reveal her past as a child star to imply she was very rich already and is a bored celebrity looking for a thrill, or looking to jump start her acting career.

It was clear that he wanted to make people think she was not deserving because she had money from that former fame. He only made himself look bad and her answer was so right on and to the moment .

Before he made an a$$ of himself I thought he was someone I would like to know or hang out with...NOT anymore.

Adding insult to his self-inflicted injury, I noticed that Facts of Life is being re-run but I have yet to see Penner on a commercial or guest spot!!!!

I had the same thought that he was a high minded person. Why was he so bitter?

Guest 6Borders

I could have accepted it as "Survivor tactics" if he were sitting next to her in the final 3, but what he did was totally uncalled for and I hope Survivor NEVER asks him back for anything (got it Probst???)

I could have accepted it as "Survivor tactics" if he were sitting next to her in the final 3, but what he did was totally uncalled for and I hope Survivor NEVER asks him back for anything (got it Probst???)

Well from your lips to Probst's ear LOL