Dade

Jonathan Penner

I am so bummed he is gone. Love him. The silver lining in this: I don't have to listen to the conspiracy theorists who believed the producers were manipulating the game for a Penner win. Maybe now they should look more closely as to how Abi is still around.

He should have jumped in a final 4 alliance.

I'll miss him. Maybe it was just familiarity, but I found him quite likable. So long, Hawkeye, indeed!

He was more than likeable, he was sane, he had a mind heart relation to life that was refreshing. Loved how he dealt with Abi.

I think he ought to have petitioned for the smirky guy name begins with a C to go home. Only Malcolm would have objected everyone else really wanted Penner to stay well maybe Denise would have gone against also ahh shit he did not have a chance cause Abi would not have gone against C either. I was surprised that Malcolm took the chance and did not give Denise his idol, they did find it together. She could have gone home if Mike had shifted. I really enjoyed how Penner thought about stuff. Too bad he did not take Lisa up on her offer. He will regret that forever as a what might have been.

I have always liked Jonathan as a player but I think his biggest flub was not waiting for the game advantage at the auction.

He had know that if Abi did not go he was the next likely candidate...he said as much in an interview.

He is usually so thoughtful with his game moves but went quickly for the food fix...he knew better.

Guest 6Borders

Since Abi got immunity (grrrrrr) I'm glad of those left Penner was voted off. I want someone new to win, not someone whose had 3 chances!

As to "production conspiracy" I always have and always will feel that the producers of any reality show try to get the outcome they want based on what makes the best ratings (hate or love...it's watching and talking the show). They can only manipulate so far without it being totally obvious on most of these shows (except the way BB's Grodner does!)

I have always liked Jonathan as a player but I think his biggest flub was not waiting for the game advantage at the auction.

He had know that if Abi did not go he was the next likely candidate...he said as much in an interview.

He is usually so thoughtful with his game moves but went quickly for the food fix...he knew better.

Three times you would think he would have known to go for the advantage

After three times you would think he would known not to be wishy washy, you pledge your allegiance to whomever asks for it.

Guest 6Borders

After three times you would think he would known not to be wishy washy, you pledge your allegiance to whomever asks for it.

Totally...and how deep into the game do you need to go before it's "too soon" to make an alliance???

Over- rated, perhaps. Made mistakes, maybe. Good player, me thinks so. :bump:

Guest 6Borders

Going to be interesting as a jury member!!!

I don't see him winning Survivor. He should do Big Brother with Abi and Denise and Lisa. I would watch that.

Slimcruz! He would be great on BB. He seems like he could really do some conniving and he is a great talker too. I would watch that too! I don't know how well Lisa could fare on BB though, lol.

Guest 6Borders

I don't see him winning Survivor. He should do Big Brother with Abi and Denise and Lisa. I would watch that.

Slim, as much as I detest returning players and players from one show to another, I might even watch that...LOL!!

I do not ever want to see Abi again. She makes me angry as I feel sorry for her. I see her wounds and her viciousness at the same time. That combination is nauseating. I'd watch anything with Denise and Penner and Lisa again. I just like how they interact. Especially enjoyed how Penner was with Lisa.

I might be so wrong about this but I think that Penner is pretty well set in life - not so much financially but doing what he likes, loved, etc.....Of all the people on Survivor I think he qualifies as someone who really, really wanted to win it because of what it represents to him.

Guest 6Borders

I might be so wrong about this but I think that Penner is pretty well set in life - not so much financially but doing what he likes, loved, etc.....Of all the people on Survivor I think he qualifies as someone who really, really wanted to win it because of what it represents to him.

Have to agree with you. Nothing wrong with a cool million, but for Penner I think it might have been title first, money 2md/

I'm still glad he didn't win...he had his chances! Maybe he will get Amer's Fav Player!

I just like his energy. Would like to know him. Denise too. Let her win and give him fav player

I just like his energy. Would like to know him. Denise too. Let her win and give him fav player

Agreed.