Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Katie Hanson

katie_hanson_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Katie Hanson (22)

Tribe Designation: Kalabaw

Current Residence: Newark, Del.

Personal Claim to Fame: I was Miss Delaware USA for 2011 and competed at the national level at Miss USA.

Inspiration in Life: Alice Wells, because she was appointed the first female police officer in the nation and paved the way for other females in the police force.

Hobbies: Running, working out and traveling. Pet Peeves: I hate bitchy, conceited girls. Those are the girls I love to beat when I compete against them in beauty pageants.

3 Words to Describe You: Very outgoing, athletic and intelligent.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) Toilet paper – for obvious reasons and to help start a fire.

2) A toothbrush – gotta have fresh breath for the hot guys on the island.

3) My Miss Delaware Sweater – it can keep me warm at night and it also reminds me that if I put my mind to something I can accomplish it!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Danni Boatwright! I respect her because she proved that pageant girls can kick ass on Survivor and take home the million dollars. It will happen again!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning money and challenges! And, meeting the guy of my dreams!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I love the outdoors which means I will be able to build shelter and catch food. I am very athletic so I know I will be beneficial to my tribe and help us win the immunity challenges.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I feel like I am a well-rounded individual. I excel in athletic competitions and I’m intelligent with a drive to win. That money is mine!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

Can't these girls get laid OFF the island?

She is going to freak when she gets food stuck in her teeth..

She is gonna freak when she sees there are no hot guys!

Those pageant girls can get vicious. Face powder spilled accidentally down the front of your ebony peau de soie gown. Knife in your back.

Guest 6Borders

I guess I'm just a dumb blond with a master degree but since when is being a "former Miss Delaware" an occupation????

I guess I'm just a dumb blond with a master degree but since when is being a "former Miss Delaware" an occupation????

If you were not a blonde, you'd have a PhD (just kidding) and I agree about the job.

Because she doesn't want to say the "U" word (Unemployed {Beauty Queen}) B)

Guest 6Borders

If you were not a blonde, you'd have a PhD (just kidding) and I agree about the job.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Apparently So!!!!!

the university is a male bastion in the main. The men may have degrees, but for the most part they are pretty much as much socially prejudiced as men who are not in academia. For all the notions of liberalism tht are aimed at the professorial, there is also a lot of racial and sexist prejudice in those institutions.

FROM HER BIO:

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR:
I love the outdoors which means I will be able to build shelter and catch food.
I am very athletic so I know I will be beneficial to my tribe and help us win the immunity challenges.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR:
I feel like I am a well-rounded individual.
I excel in athletic competitions
and I’m intelligent with a drive to win. That money is mine!

Really Katie? Cause I thought you sucked.

Guest 6Borders

Their bio's always crack me up. Very few every live up to what they wrote/think about themselves!!

I hated that Jeff did that as tho he was trying to mark her for elimination. That she did not go is a sign that there is more to her than we are shown. Her tribe members see her as more valuable than the fink they got rid of.

Another challenge where Probst called her out as ineffective. Glad she's gone. Won't miss her.

Guest 6Borders

I hated that Jeff did that as tho he was trying to mark her for elimination. That she did not go is a sign that there is more to her than we are shown. Her tribe members see her as more valuable than the fink they got rid of.

Totally typical. The only difference between Survivor and Big Brother is Alison Grodner is a POS who hides behind DR's and the fact the FCC can't touch her when she manipulates the game...Probst just puts it out there as "screw you"!!