Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lisa Whelchel

I meant to comment to this before and forgot......it's true for me (not specifically related to Lisa Whelchel but sort of generally) as well, that reconciling infinite goodness with infinite terrible acts of humanity is a task best left to those with far stronger faith than I. I am not good at rationalizing and believing "just because," or something like that.

I'm atheist so there is zero chance of rationalizing it in my world.

In the end I wanted her to win with that final 3.

Guest 6Borders

Not surprising Lisa won the Sprint Fav player, especially since she was "so close" with Malcom, and he will be back to play again and she won't. Guess there are a lot more Blair fans than Malcom fans this season!

Malcolm looked bad even if what he did is permissable to Denise. Lisa did grow and her answer to Penner proved it. He lost his elan and she gained. I suspect a lot of people voted for her because of her praying, That would not have been her intent. She found a more authentic way to have faith and be human here that her previous experience and life in the US did not open to her. Kudos to her.

That is strictly your hallucination, Slimcruz, LOL

glad to have been able to interact with all of you, I found it fun to watch a show and then see how others saw it.

Same back, NYROSE. It was fun. Thanks to each of you.