Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lisa Whelchel

She is such a sweet person and I repect her for that and wanting to remain loyal to her original tribemates, but she needs to wake up and smell the coffee....they aren't loyal to her and could care less about her. She better distance herself from them and get with the other team. I was really surprised that she didn't vote with the other team last night after everything that was said to her and about her at tribal. Thank goodness Skupin flipped!

Guest 6Borders

So hard to play this game and have to go against your morals and ethics and realize this is just a game and you are there to win. I'm glad the tribe had other targets and she stayed around.

Goooooooooooo Lisa! I would like to see Lisa, Michael, Malcom and Denise in the final 4. I would love for Malcom to win.

She deserves to be voted off next since she stupidly stuck with people who have no respect for her. She chose Abi & Pete and I hope she pays dearly for it.

Perhaps Lisa and Skupin made the decision to split the jury votes for Lisa.

Perhaps Lisa and Skupin made the decision to split the jury votes for Lisa.

not sure how you think that works? please explain

Guest 6Borders

Lisa needs to shut up about how bad she is at this game and it's "too big a game" for her...she's starting to sound like a broken 8-Track Tape! Whine, whine, whine and then someone says "ok, you want to leave? and it's "oh NO!"

I really like her but she needs to get a new platform!!

Lisa needs to shut up about how bad she is at this game and it's "too big a game" for her...she's starting to sound like a broken 8-Track Tape! Whine, whine, whine and then someone says "ok, you want to leave? and it's "oh NO!"

I really like her but she needs to get a new platform!!

Yes she is hurting her chances majorly with that

Lisa looks good to be in that place. I am so surprised with that for some reason that I hardly notice game.

Lisa looks good to be in that place. I am so surprised with that for some reason that I hardly notice game.

Am I correct that what you mean by her looking good in that place is that she seems to be real and is not faking? If so, I agree. But I hope she gets over that feeling because expressing it will get people thinking she does not want to be in the game. ANd that is definitely not the case. She merely feels overwhelmed

She is just too darned honest, although I do like her for that. She doesn't have to lie all the time, but sometimes if she just wouldn't say anything at all...like with Penner. I know she really liked Penner and considered him to have been a friend there and didn't want to blindside him, but he had his chance when Lisa and Skupin asked him to be in a final 4 with them and he turned them down. She should've just played shut mouth and let it be. It did make the show more exciting though after he found out and started scrambling, lol.

She would be good in the final 3 with Denise and Malcom. Either Denise or Malcom for the win would be fine with me.

Lisa needs to unleash her inner bi+ch.

Guest 6Borders

She probably is in a pretty good position unless Abi gets immunity again because everyone is gunning for Abi to leave.

Too honest yes needs to unleash inner bitch yes and needs for Abi not to be given the looser knots in the trials. Abi has not won a trial before. Should not win back to back and should be gone. unless someone gets the bright notion that teaming with her for final 3 gives them a better chance. These people can get really squirly

Psycho's off her bipolar meds. And yes your so called god will maybe bless your wish for your lil game whilst millions die. Dumb b______________________________________!

Am I correct that what you mean by her looking good in that place is that she seems to be real and is not faking? If so, I agree. But I hope she gets over that feeling because expressing it will get people thinking she does not want to be in the game. ANd that is definitely not the case. She merely feels overwhelmed

I kind of meant that I thought she looked pretty good with no make-up, etc.... Aside from that, yeah....I agree that she seems pretty real/not fake.

Anyone that honest/religious does not belong on Survivor. Way too much melodrama...

Guest 6Borders

She stuck to every alliance she made and changed reluctantly and it's working for her.

And the oscar for best emotional breakdown when seeing your loved one for the first time in 5 or 6 weeks goes to....................................

LISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :schmoll:

My god, you haven't seen your loved one in 5 to 6 weeks. They act like they haven't seen them in 20 years. WAY to melodramatic for me.

And the oscar for best emotional breakdown when seeing your loved one for the first time in 5 or 6 weeks goes to....................................

LISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :schmoll:

My god, you haven't seen your loved one in 5 to 6 weeks. They act like they haven't seen them in 20 years. WAY to melodramatic for me.

I dunno, Steve, I might get pretty melodramatic on seeing my dog Desi after a 5-6 week absence. My husband; not so much. :D

Guest 6Borders

I dunno, Steve, I might get pretty melodramatic on seeing my dog Desi after a 5-6 week absence. My husband; not so much. :D

I gotta second and third that...LOL!!!

Well we know you love your dog LOL

I am happy that they are not all a bunch of religious fanatics this show. Lisa is religious, extremely emotional, had her sense of reality skewed in a lost childhood, is smart enough to be able to leave an alliance when she has to and is happy not to have had to. She needs help, but will probably never get it because her disconnects are within the range of normal. She is a perfect example of why people need to have a religion that is based on an idea of what is meant to be.

Good point. I can't wait for a future Survivor season when Fido comes dashing out from the jungle to greet his master. :hahohi:

Guest 6Borders

Good point. I can't wait for a future Survivor season when Fido comes dashing out from the jungle to greet his master. :hahohi:

Steve, that would be who would greet me if I were on Survivor...and I match any of my border collies against Abi and her mom any day of the week and twice when they have a pass the the final challenge!