Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lisa Whelchel

Guest 6Borders

Felt sorry for her last night. She went off on her own because she was feeling like a social outcast and put a target on herself that everyone thought she was looking for the idol (I thought a "super-fan" would know to be a little more careful).

She did a good job as a caller in the challenge, they won and she lives another Survivor day.

I would never have thought she would be a shy person...not that shy anyways. I hope she can force herself to open up some and start building some relationships. I want her to stick around for a while.

Yes, she did do very good in the puzzle challenge!

I may have to go back and research the cast relationships for Facts of Life cast mates. I seem to remember Mindy Cohen saying something within the last couple years that wasnot too flattering about her relationship with Lisa during and after the show (something like difficult to get along with).

I could be wrong and maybe it was aboutTutti or Jo...but who could dislike Tutti so maybe it was Jo :)

Guest 6Borders

I may have to go back and research the cast relationships for Facts of Life cast mates. I seem to remember Mindy Cohen saying something within the last couple years that wasnot too flattering about her relationship with Lisa during and after the show (something like difficult to get along with).

I could be wrong and maybe it was aboutTutti or Jo...but who could dislike Tutti so maybe it was Jo :)

All I really remember is when the girls were getting to the older stage on the show the script called for Blair to be the first to lose her virginity and Lisa refused to do the episode (good for her) and they wrote it for one of the other girls (either Natalie or Jo).

On the first episode of Survivor there was an exchange among the girls in the water - seemed like Lisa was modest and didn't want to be in a swimsuit or something.

Felt bad for her but if she wants to stay she really has to suck it up and get in the game.

Very good point. If you find yourseld in a surrounding that you do not fit in with then you HAVE to find someway to fit in or else you sit on the side lines.

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad her tribe is winning challenges right now so she has a chance to step up to the plate socially and develop some way, shape or form of an alliance before the merge, because she is certainly holding her own in challenges.

She has a positive attitude. I hope she gets her social game going she has real game in her person.

Guest 6Borders

I was really glad to learn last night that she's in an alliance. She just needed time to step up her game and find her Survivor footing! I'm rooting for her to go far!

Yeah, Pete came up to her a couple of weeks ago and told her (paraphrasing here) that he wanted her in his group if she would be willing to vote out Skupin and RC. She told him absolutely. She later told the camera that she likes Skupin and didn't want to vote him out, but she would if it got her further in the game.

Guest 6Borders

Yeah, Pete came up to her a couple of weeks ago and told her (paraphrasing here) that he wanted her in his group if she would be willing to vote out Skupin and RC. She told him absolutely. She later told the camera that she likes Skupin and didn't want to vote him out, but she would if it got her further in the game.

I missed that which is why I didn't know she'd made an alliance.

Playing both sides is dangerous but as long as her tribe keeps winning she won't have to worry about it!

I wish this site would have photos and names of contestants at the top. I still do not know who everyone is LOL They are all so memorable

I thought Lisa did great as the "ball flinger" in the immunity challenge. She put them right where they needed to go...where Malcolm could get ahold of them. She also did really good in the first challenge shutting Denise down until they made their deal and called it.

Guest 6Borders

She showed she was a true Survivor...she was going nowhere and giving up nothing in that challenge!!

It seems as if she certainly has come out of her shell. I'm glad to see her strategizing and trying to make moves, but I was afraid when she told Pete about Malcom's idol it would come back to bite her in the butt big time. She's lucky that it didn't get her voted off. She shouldn't trust Pete or Abi as far as she could throw them and I hope she DOES turn on them like it made it look like she is going to do in the previews for next week's show.

Guest 6Borders

It was a bold move and it could have worked.

Biggest mistake, after trusting Pete and Abi, was telling Probst that people do not want a returning player to win!

I do too Slimcruz. She is doing way better than I thought she would in the beginning. I just hope idol thing doesn't come back to haunt her.

She put it all out there at the last tribal council. I was impressed.

She trusted the wrong people and that is deadly in this game. Maybe her out front stance will save her for a while now. But she had better find another gear to run on as well.