Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Malcolm Freberg

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,611 posts
He'll be back.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
Denise gave him the opportunity so she was honoring of their alliance. He made the same mistake Penner made and got on the jury where he belonged.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,013 posts
He was just too good for his own good.
I'm sure he will be back (rumors are already abound that he will be back for Fans vs Faves next season)

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,080 posts

Malcom either wins the last immunity challange or he will be the final juror. It's as simple as that. If he does win it he deserves the million bucks.

:D

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,303 posts
ooops

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,013 posts
I didn't set my dvd to tape reunion (always forget about it) so I watched online...pretty much a given that Malcom already signed to contract to come back and play again in Fans vs Favs

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
I thought he had figured out that teaching was a reality to pursue O well fame is seduction

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,080 posts
I'm with Steve on this one. He had his chance and blew it. I also agree that he will probably be back. He is charismatic. I didn't like him all that much, though.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,510 posts
If the final Comp was in place (and I'm sure it was) ... HE even knew that he'd probably not be
making it to the final 3. He admitted that as soon as the game was explained - he was
a goner.

After being on the island for all those days, enduring horrible weather, having very little food and
holding his own in the Comps.... holding a little ball on a stick did him in ! !

( I thought for sure he'd win Fav Player tho ... oh well )

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

If the final Comp was in place (and I'm sure it was) ... HE even knew that he'd probably not be
making it to the final 3. He admitted that as soon as the game was explained - he was
a goner.

After being on the island for all those days, enduring horrible weather, having very little food and
holding his own in the Comps.... holding a little ball on a stick did him in ! !

( I thought for sure he'd win Fav Player tho ... oh well )

He came very close I think his turning on Denise figured against him.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,013 posts
Let's not forgot, Malcom violated the Marine Mammal Protection Act by touching the whale when he was expressly told not to so if he had won the money he could have been fined! (the whale, knowing no such rule in the opposite, head-butted Scupin)!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,080 posts
I dunno. For a million dollars, I would probably have back-stabbed anybody and apologized later. Meaningfully. I just didn't like him so I'm glad he lost.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
That scene with the whale shark was awesome and I can not fault him for touching it. He surely did it no harm. Some of the ecological dictates go overboard (pun intended).

slimcruz : so you sanction his action trying to organize against Denise? I know it is within Survivor acceptable action, but she got him the same way Penner got put out by Lisa. There was something about how D and M interacted that made a lot of us feel he should not have tried to do that on the reward . But what exactly did you find irritate you about him?

I think I found him superficial in a way that did not in any way apply to denise and I do not think it is her "training" that makes her seem so real, I think she is probably a good therapist. I wonder what kind of sex therapist she is I mean what methods she uses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users