• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I think Malcom is the likely winner unless they have the opportunity to turn on him which they should do if they want the money. He is young, good-looking and personable.

#42 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

I hope it's between him and Denise. I would rather see Denise win and Malcom get America's Favorite Player

#43 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

The can not get rid of him next time he has to use his idol. And it is time for Abi to go and let them all struggle with the final challenges I am glad it did not come down to him being asked to help Denise with the idol, it was half hers. And I do not think he would have helped her.

#44 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'm glad he didn't give the idol to Denise and she was safe anyway. he gets a nice souvenir (which he will probably sell) and it gives more F2 credibility to both their games.

#45 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

I did not like it that he kept the idol since he tried to make an alliance in the reward to get rid of Denise. He fell a lot in my regard with that move. I want Denise to win. Lisa second, Mike third.

#46 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

I think I would like to see Malcom win because he is the best player and the best at challenges..... but then again I don't really care that much. Boring boring season.

#47 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

This is another work in progress person. Our society lauds atitudes of being careless and dissmissive. For a person to display concern, willingness to grow, are all looked down on as uncool. This guy has actually said he is less concerned with being cool and has seen a potential for him to be of use and help in the world.

What a great humanitarian. I guess being selfish and backstabbing is his skewed view of being useful and helping the world. He could and should have given his immunity idol to Denise.

#48 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

Malcom made an interesting comment: "in the REAL WORLD, Scupin does not eat sugar".
Survivor is a world with 3 rules: outwit, outlast, outplay. I think he and Denise are the only players this season who have truely done that (still want Denise to win tho).

#49 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Malcom either wins the last immunity challange or he will be the final juror. It's as simple as that. If he does win it he deserves the million bucks.

#50 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

What a great humanitarian. I guess being selfish and backstabbing is his skewed view of being useful and helping the world. He could and should have given his immunity idol to Denise.

After he proposed throwing Denise under the bus and refusing to give her the immunity idol, I completely changed my mind about him as being second to win. He is in fourth place for me now. Denise is first then Skupin then lisa then M

#51 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Screwing others over is a part of the game. Can't deal with it don't apply.

#52 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

Screwing others over is a part of the game. Can't deal with it don't apply.

So true...agree!
He didn't screw her over (yet) and I think he feels he can beat her in the F3! (he's prob right)

#53 NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

So true...agree!
He didn't screw her over (yet) and I think he feels he can beat her in the F3! (he's prob right)

I do not agree on the level of one making a pact for f 2 with someone you really like and respect. I agree in general and it surely is allowed, but I think a person is still either having integrity or not in relating to a person they make connection with and these two seem to have.

#54 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

He wants that money.

#55 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

Malcom is playing the game to win. Why the hating for playing the game of outwit outlast outplay? Sometimes people get "played". Survivor is NOT a game about integrity.

Go Malcom.

#56 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

Right Marty, he is there for the million dollars, plain and simple.
Anyone who thinks for a minute Denise, Scupin and maybe even Lisa would not do the same thing for the money doesn't understand Survivor. Malcom and Denise might be great friends after the game and they might have total admiration and respect for each other in the game but they are each other's biggests threats standing in the way of ONE MILLION DOLLARS and 2nd place gets NADA!

#57 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Boy oughta at least gain a modeling career outta this. lil sweet hottness there... mmhmmm

#58 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Boy oughta at least gain a modeling career outta this. lil sweet hottness there... mmhmmm

I'm sure he will be well compensated by CBS, etc!

#59 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Right Marty, he is there for the million dollars, plain and simple.
Anyone who thinks for a minute Denise, Scupin and maybe even Lisa would not do the same thing for the money doesn't understand Survivor. Malcom and Denise might be great friends after the game and they might have total admiration and respect for each other in the game but they are each other's biggests threats standing in the way of ONE MILLION DOLLARS and 2nd place gets NADA!

I would not call $100,000.00 NADA but I do understand the point you are making.

#60 Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,602 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

I am not sad to see Malcom go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users