Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Malcolm Freberg

Screwing others over is a part of the game. Can't deal with it don't apply.

Guest 6Borders

Screwing others over is a part of the game. Can't deal with it don't apply.

So true...agree!

He didn't screw her over (yet) and I think he feels he can beat her in the F3! (he's prob right)

So true...agree!

He didn't screw her over (yet) and I think he feels he can beat her in the F3! (he's prob right)

I do not agree on the level of one making a pact for f 2 with someone you really like and respect. I agree in general and it surely is allowed, but I think a person is still either having integrity or not in relating to a person they make connection with and these two seem to have.

Malcom is playing the game to win. Why the hating for playing the game of outwit outlast outplay? Sometimes people get "played". Survivor is NOT a game about integrity.

Go Malcom.

Guest 6Borders

Right Marty, he is there for the million dollars, plain and simple.

Anyone who thinks for a minute Denise, Scupin and maybe even Lisa would not do the same thing for the money doesn't understand Survivor. Malcom and Denise might be great friends after the game and they might have total admiration and respect for each other in the game but they are each other's biggests threats standing in the way of ONE MILLION DOLLARS and 2nd place gets NADA!

Boy oughta at least gain a modeling career outta this. lil sweet hottness there... mmhmmm

Guest 6Borders

Boy oughta at least gain a modeling career outta this. lil sweet hottness there... mmhmmm

I'm sure he will be well compensated by CBS, etc!

Right Marty, he is there for the million dollars, plain and simple.

Anyone who thinks for a minute Denise, Scupin and maybe even Lisa would not do the same thing for the money doesn't understand Survivor. Malcom and Denise might be great friends after the game and they might have total admiration and respect for each other in the game but they are each other's biggests threats standing in the way of ONE MILLION DOLLARS and 2nd place gets NADA!

I would not call $100,000.00 NADA but I do understand the point you are making.

Denise gave him the opportunity so she was honoring of their alliance. He made the same mistake Penner made and got on the jury where he belonged.

Guest 6Borders

He was just too good for his own good.

I'm sure he will be back (rumors are already abound that he will be back for Fans vs Faves next season)

Malcom either wins the last immunity challange or he will be the final juror. It's as simple as that. If he does win it he deserves the million bucks.

:D

Guest 6Borders

I didn't set my dvd to tape reunion (always forget about it) so I watched online...pretty much a given that Malcom already signed to contract to come back and play again in Fans vs Favs

I thought he had figured out that teaching was a reality to pursue O well fame is seduction

I'm with Steve on this one. He had his chance and blew it. I also agree that he will probably be back. He is charismatic. I didn't like him all that much, though.

If the final Comp was in place (and I'm sure it was) ... HE even knew that he'd probably not be

making it to the final 3. He admitted that as soon as the game was explained - he was

a goner.

After being on the island for all those days, enduring horrible weather, having very little food and

holding his own in the Comps.... holding a little ball on a stick did him in ! !

( I thought for sure he'd win Fav Player tho ... oh well )

If the final Comp was in place (and I'm sure it was) ... HE even knew that he'd probably not be

making it to the final 3. He admitted that as soon as the game was explained - he was

a goner.

After being on the island for all those days, enduring horrible weather, having very little food and

holding his own in the Comps.... holding a little ball on a stick did him in ! !

( I thought for sure he'd win Fav Player tho ... oh well )

He came very close I think his turning on Denise figured against him.

Guest 6Borders

Let's not forgot, Malcom violated the Marine Mammal Protection Act by touching the whale when he was expressly told not to so if he had won the money he could have been fined! (the whale, knowing no such rule in the opposite, head-butted Scupin)!

I dunno. For a million dollars, I would probably have back-stabbed anybody and apologized later. Meaningfully. I just didn't like him so I'm glad he lost.

That scene with the whale shark was awesome and I can not fault him for touching it. He surely did it no harm. Some of the ecological dictates go overboard (pun intended).

slimcruz : so you sanction his action trying to organize against Denise? I know it is within Survivor acceptable action, but she got him the same way Penner got put out by Lisa. There was something about how D and M interacted that made a lot of us feel he should not have tried to do that on the reward . But what exactly did you find irritate you about him?

I think I found him superficial in a way that did not in any way apply to denise and I do not think it is her "training" that makes her seem so real, I think she is probably a good therapist. I wonder what kind of sex therapist she is I mean what methods she uses.