Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Malcolm Freberg

Guest 6Borders

Good at challenges and a great social game...I'm pulling for him to go to the final 3.

o yea he is eye candy all right and a guy who sees value in working with an older woman will get him lots of kudos from the mom set

Guest 6Borders

I totally like this guy.

He was so great with the kids, and like Lisa, he's learning about himself with the Survivor experience. I still want Denise to win but I hope Malcomb gets America's Fav

I liked that seeing the kids awoke him to realize that he could do something meaningful in the world.

I get that so many people like him and why but I don't forget reading that he tries to block-out the bad seed side of O.J. Hmm; no, Malcom.

This is another work in progress person. Our society lauds atitudes of being careless and dissmissive. For a person to display concern, willingness to grow, are all looked down on as uncool. This guy has actually said he is less concerned with being cool and has seen a potential for him to be of use and help in the world.

This is another work in progress person. Our society lauds atitudes of being careless and dissmissive. For a person to display concern, willingness to grow, are all looked down on as uncool. This guy has actually said he is less concerned with being cool and has seen a potential for him to be of use and help in the world.

Campaigning for America's vote? Sounds like it to me.

Guest 6Borders

OJ will vote for him....LOL!!!

Interesting intrigue, but I think he is in it to win it. Having the idol gives him an edge still but at some point it will be a detriment

Well next eviction is his last chance to use the idol so I assume he will use it just because.... Looks like he will be in the final 4 at least.

I think Malcom is the likely winner unless they have the opportunity to turn on him which they should do if they want the money. He is young, good-looking and personable.

Guest 6Borders

I hope it's between him and Denise. I would rather see Denise win and Malcom get America's Favorite Player

The can not get rid of him next time he has to use his idol. And it is time for Abi to go and let them all struggle with the final challenges I am glad it did not come down to him being asked to help Denise with the idol, it was half hers. And I do not think he would have helped her.

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad he didn't give the idol to Denise and she was safe anyway. he gets a nice souvenir (which he will probably sell) and it gives more F2 credibility to both their games.

I did not like it that he kept the idol since he tried to make an alliance in the reward to get rid of Denise. He fell a lot in my regard with that move. I want Denise to win. Lisa second, Mike third.

I think I would like to see Malcom win because he is the best player and the best at challenges..... but then again I don't really care that much. Boring boring season.

What a great humanitarian. I guess being selfish and backstabbing is his skewed view of being useful and helping the world. He could and should have given his immunity idol to Denise.

Guest 6Borders

Malcom made an interesting comment: "in the REAL WORLD, Scupin does not eat sugar".

Survivor is a world with 3 rules: outwit, outlast, outplay. I think he and Denise are the only players this season who have truely done that (still want Denise to win tho).

Malcom either wins the last immunity challange or he will be the final juror. It's as simple as that. If he does win it he deserves the million bucks.

What a great humanitarian. I guess being selfish and backstabbing is his skewed view of being useful and helping the world. He could and should have given his immunity idol to Denise.

After he proposed throwing Denise under the bus and refusing to give her the immunity idol, I completely changed my mind about him as being second to win. He is in fourth place for me now. Denise is first then Skupin then lisa then M