Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Malcolm Freberg

73 posts in this topic

malcom_freberg_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Malcolm Freberg (25)

Tribe Designation: Matsing

Current Residence: Hermosa Beach, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: In college, I helped to organize and run a program that paired varsity athletes with underprivileged children in a free-to-join sports league. It still exists today.

Inspiration in Life: O.J. Simpson before the legal drama. When he was a kid, he had rickets. For his birthday, when he was still young, his father took him to a signing to meet Jim Brown and O.J. hobbled right up to him and told him he was going to break all his records which he eventually did. I’m a sucker for underdog stories.

Hobbies: Exercising, writing/reading and partying.

Pet Peeves: Dumb people.

3 Words to Describe You: Charming, brilliant and cocky.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) Hair ties – I can’t see anything without them.

2) Book of puzzles – Your mind is a muscle and needs to be kept in shape.

3) Whiskey – to unwind after a hard day of challenge domination and competitor manipulation.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I think I will play most like Russell. You can control and rule with an iron first. You just have to be clever enough for them to thank you for it in the end. I’ll run the show from day 1 until I’m handed an oversized check with my name on it.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ve been watching Survivor since I was 12 years old. Some kids grow up watching baseball on TV and dream of getting their chance to play in the big leagues. I grew up watching and dreaming about playing Survivor.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m smart, I’m athletic and I’m nice to look at.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: There’s no reason to play the game if you’re not playing to win. I’m not trying to see ‘if I have what it takes’ or ‘how far I can make it.’ The best thing I have going for me is my single-mindedness to be the champion.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

Malcom Freberg sorry you have such a funny name

I think there is more to him than meets the eye. His decision to align with 41 year old Denise was against the norm. No one would expect it. I hope it pays off for them both.

I don't hate him -- might end up a fan. Time will tell. He is the closest thing to anyone I would dibs if I were going to dibs.

I really like this guy. He is going to be the silent assassin.

He's a wannabe Russell with a heart and that's just not a workable contradiction. Picking a woman old enough to be his mom a good move, let's see what she is made of, she'd better be able to sway him because he's a wiseguy know it all incipient alcoholic hard head.

I think he will go far. He is smart and knows to lay low for a while.

I'm going to have to watch him another week to decide but he seems likeable enough.

I like that he works with special needs kids. Not too thrilled with OJ as a role model but to each his own.

I'm going to have to watch him another week to decide but he seems likeable enough.

I like that he works with special needs kids. Not too thrilled with OJ as a role model but to each his own.

0_0 I hadn't read that little gem. "Legal drama" is not the description I'd use to refer to a murder trial...

0_0 I hadn't read that little gem. "Legal drama" is not the description I'd use to refer to a murder trial...

Well the way it was run and the TV coverage...that made the description apt.

That snuggie you found to keep your azz warm is gonna get you booted outta camp.

Fortunately, I think this guy knows he's got to kick her to the beach when the time comes. He's already in an alliance so he needs to make sure that is solid. If he plays this right to the merge he should go pretty deep in the game.

He is my favorite player right now but.... hey the other teams have not been in the spotlight.

definitely uneven coverage that leaves us wondering who is who. I wish this forum had a gallery of photos of the people in play with their names under them so that I could keep them in mind since they are kinda gettin lost with the lack of focus from the editing.

This is going to get interesting to see where his loyalty lie and how smart he is going forward in the game and who approaches him for an alliance.

They will have to merge or shuffle the tribes because they can't sit out 4 people in challenge next week.

Once these two are split into the other two teams, they are instant targets. Probably have to make three new teams.

Still my favorite. I guess I really don't know the other players yet.

I think the 2 remaining tribes will each pick one player for ther tribe.