Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Michael Skupin

Guest 6Borders

Totally agree!! It was worth having Artis voted out over Penner just to tick off Abi if nothing else.

It was also nice he got to win immunity!!!

He changed the game majorly and Abi thought it was Lisa who switched, it was funny the looks could kill she gave her. skupin rocks yeah

Guest 6Borders

I think he played it safe and changed his vote because Penner would not commit to an alliance and I don't think Scupin really feels he could beat Penner in final 3 no matter what he said on camera.

I really don't think he has any shot of winning this game unless there is some twist which gives Abi 2 of the final 3 seats (LOL) and Scupin is the other one.

I think he played it safe and changed his vote because Penner would not commit to an alliance and I don't think Scupin really feels he could beat Penner in final 3 no matter what he said on camera.

I really don't think he has any shot of winning this game unless there is some twist which gives Abi 2 of the final 3 seats (LOL) and Scupin is the other one.

This week he stayed with his alliance and I do not think he could not win, but I do know he thought of Penner as an adversary but really Malcolm is moreso

He was so tribal when he killed that pig. Nothing of that is evident this season, but he is reasonably straight forward in his attitude and that is refreshing in a world where so many live with eyes closed by suppositions and superstitions. However, Penner out shone him and that took away from us enjoying him. I do not think he will step it up, but if he does now that Penner is gone, we may get to like him more again.

He was so tribal when he killed that pig. Nothing of that is evident this season, but he is reasonably straight forward in his attitude and that is refreshing in a world where so many live with eyes closed by suppositions and superstitions. However, Penner out shone him and that took away from us enjoying him. I do not think he will step it up, but if he does now that Penner is gone, we may get to like him more again.

Sounds right.

Guest 6Borders

Sounds right.

I was better at everything 20 years ago too...lol!!!

Every time they say his name it sounds like STUPID. And then I agree.

He is an interesting combo of awareness and stupidity and that simply makes him human. I like him, would llike to know him and Denise. Not so much Malcolm but maybe after he actually does do something meaningful the way he spoke about his change of plans, then I would be interested in knowing him also.

I think that he is sometimes too intense like a too-strong kid and I kind of want to defend Michael at this point.

That was funny when his son climbed that tree and got all scratched up and Skupin said "He's definitely my son" or something like that. Ole Mike has managed to not cut off a finger or toe, or chop his own head off at least....I was worried for him at the beginning of the season, lol.

Guest 6Borders

He's next to go if Abi wins immunity!!!

He's next to go if Abi wins immunity!!!

absolutely and heaven forbid (gee I guess all that praying religiosity is getting to me) LOL

Guest 6Borders

He deserves honorable mention for putting up with Abi and not smacking her or telling her off at tribal

What he said was perfect who has to defend against a person like that calling one an idiot?

Guest 6Borders

I think he deserves F3 over Lisa at very least!

I think he deserves F3 over Lisa at very least!

I agree for me Malcolm lost the right to win with his back stab at Denise, but I find Lisa interesting, I think I mistakenly allowed that to influence my standing for Mike.