Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Michael Skupin

I was thinking the same thing (about the sharks)!

What was that about him telling someone not to wear the goggles when he wore them and broke them? And I thought goggles were made for being worn as one dove into the water?

What was that about him telling someone not to wear the goggles when he wore them and broke them? And I thought goggles were made for being worn as one dove into the water?

no they are not

I have not seen evidence that they do that research. You have a survivor mentality Catwishes

Do they even tell the contestants in advance where they will be going? It surprises me that they don't practice making fire before hand...That knowledge in the early stages is pretty critical...

I think they tell them where they are going because they tell people that there is opening for trying out for survivor and they say where it will be...at least that is what I think happens...

Even if they don't know the specifics, anyone who has ever paid any attention to the show at all should know it's going to be tropical, and probably an island. Just sayin...

My goodness, he actually made it through an entire episode without a scratch or blood loss, LOL!

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad we now have two tribes.

Until last night I had no inkling of what was going on in the other camps, including Lisa being in an alliance to get rid of Skupin.

Guest 6Borders

You haven't been watching very closely then :)

I lost most of last week's episode due to my DVR going kaflooey, but you are correct, I'm not paying too much attention because these people basically bore me to tears!

Guest 6Borders

If I had to pick a returnee for the finals it would definitely be Skupin. He's just such a nice guy!

I wonder if he is getting a bad edit or if he's just lost all of his Survivor sense. He's gotten hurt I don't know how many times, rubbed several tribe mates the wrong way, and then last night they made it look like he had practically eaten all the rice himself AND like he was the main one wanting the deal to be made between the two tribes over the rice/reward challenge (even though I think the yellow team got the better side of that deal in the long run).

Guest 6Borders

I wonder if he is getting a bad edit or if he's just lost all of his Survivor sense. He's gotten hurt I don't know how many times, rubbed several tribe mates the wrong way, and then last night they made it look like he had practically eaten all the rice himself AND like he was the main one wanting the deal to be made between the two tribes over the rice/reward challenge (even though I think the yellow team got the better side of that deal in the long run).

Personally I just think it's Survivor making him look bad so Penner can win!

eating raw rice is dangerous and dumb that put him down in my eyes. And that he ate more than his share is not right. But what is going on with no one having any sense of hunting for and foraging for food in the forest?

Guest 6Borders

eating raw rice is dangerous and dumb that put him down in my eyes. And that he ate more than his share is not right. But what is going on with no one having any sense of hunting for and foraging for food in the forest?

Yeah, seriously...what's up with that? They have fire, and it rains non-stop so they have water, ergo they can COOK rice.

Additionally, what is the deal with the rest of his tribe? Are they just sitting there watching him eat dry rice and not saying anything to him? If so, that's just plain stupid too!

He is boring me this season ;)

Guest 6Borders

I like him fine but he's a total waste of a castaway this season! I'd rather see him go home after Penner tho.

No I think I like Penner better now. Mike was a favorite in his season esp since he got a pig. He is the only Survivor who actually got something about surviving worked out in all the seasons. What the hey I do not care as long as it is malcolm and denise final 2 and she wins yea

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad he voted with Malcom and his crew!!! The look on Abi's face was priceless when Jeff read the votes and Artis got the boot!