Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Pete Yurkowski

pete_yurkowski_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Peter “Pete” Yurkowski (24)

Tribe Designation: Tandang

Current Residence: Holmdel, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating with an engineering degree and putting it on the back burner. Gotta' do what you love.

Hobbies: Going to bars and meeting girls, going to the gym and making beats.

Pet Peeves: Stupid people definitely sit at number one. But, here goes the list: ditsy girls, girls that wear tiaras to bars on their birthdays, meat heads, people that are happy all the time, people that beat around the bush, bad ideas, traffic circles, buildings that are structurally unsound and escalators – especially when they don’t work.

3 Words to Describe You: Crazy, funny, manipulative and intelligent.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) My stuffed pillow pet turtle named Hambone. He is coming because Hambone goes where I go. He will be an icon for the show. Plus, how can girls not melt when they find out that one of the things I brought was a stuffed animal.

2) A bottle of rum.

3) Ukrainian Flag… Grandpa would be proud.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Russell Hantz, because he manipulated everyone and was a boss the entire time. Puppet mastery is the name of the game.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to be the alpha male. This show is predominately about who is the leader of the pack and that’s me. I’ve been busy with school and graduation but now that’s all over. It’s my time to dominate this game and win it. Plus, I want a million dollars.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m strong, I’m agile, I have excellent balance, I’m intelligent, I can empower you through the use of speech, I can strategize like Napoleon and I’m a leader.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I take charge of situations and am willing to put my reputation on the line to manipulate and make it to the end. I am not on the island to make friends. I want to win. I have the athletic and intellectual means to conquer anything and anyone you throw at me.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

An alpha male toting a stuffed turtle pillow. That oughta kow tow em.

I like what I see so far with this guy. I'd like him to stick around for a while. He looks much better on TV than in his photo.

Is this a trend with the stuffed animals? I mean grown men carrying around stuffed animals? (Frank & Ian in BB and now the Survivor guys)

Hope the termites have a field day :P

I like what I see so far with this guy. I'd like him to stick around for a while. He looks much better on TV than in his photo.

i liked his fire remark -- smirks

Stupid people definitely sit at number one. But, here goes the list: ditsy girls, girls that wear tiaras to bars on their birthdays, meat heads, people that are happy all the time, people that beat around the bush, bad ideas, traffic circles, buildings that are structurally unsound and escalators – especially when they don’t work. All his peeves seem to describe him, and when that girl is not having her b-day party, she is the one he'll salivate over...or under.

Guest 6Borders

Hobbies: going to bars and meeting girls; going to the gym and making bets...not there's a guy every girl wants to bring home to meet her parents! At least he's not there to make friends!

Hobbies: going to bars and meeting girls; going to the gym and making bets...not there's a guy every girl wants to bring home to meet her parents! At least he's not there to make friends!

got that right

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad he's finally getting some air time so we can see what he's all about.

This guy is sneaky and he knows how to listen instead of just running his mouth like the rest of them.

I guess that bar time honed his social game good for him. hope he has integrity along with those smarts.

I just wish he hadn't teamed up with Abi...I can't stand her.

agree my thoughts exactlly

Wait until she pulls that switch on him, he'll know what to do. She will prob be careful not to do that with someone who is not as just plain nice as RC who comes from Wellesley and hoop rolling and wants a puppy on the island. I think we all knew her attitude was wasted on RC so unnecessary. And RC had no idea how to deal with a person coming at her in that way. She does not know how to be less than civil.

Guest 6Borders

"Sneaky Pete" has got his head in the game and is definitely there to play the game and he's causing drama in the ranks (yea!!! finally!!). Who would have thought that from his bio...????

I don't think teaming up with Abi is any more than strategy. Pretty sure he has her number, pretty sure she has no clue he does, and pretty sure I'm really really liking it if that's the case!!!!

Too bad that RC had the notion that the clue was planted but did not think it through to know that Pete had done it. I dislike the legal strategy of being able to invade people's stuff in this game. I do not think people should be allowed to go through other people's things nor to plant things on them. If one does that, everyone could be doing things to one another. And then Jeff would be all high and moral about teams pulling together and digging deep and all that BS in the face of people allowed to thieve and set up the kind of trap Pete did.

I just kinda like RC even though she is not all that suited to the game.

Guest 6Borders

I totally agree...I think your personal stuff should be off limits as well as planting stuff, tho I can't remember if that every happened in any past season. I'm sure Survivor, like BB, will be addressing some new rules next year!

I'm bad at remembering names but wasn't there a woman who took a guys expensive shoes and buried them in the wet sand or something like that? And the older black guy that was supposedly a CIA agent, I think someone buried something of his, too.

And let's not forget the "Beefjerkygate" of Season 2. Jerry had the whole tribe looking through some poor guy's bag because she thought she saw him eating beef jerky.

I doubt they will make rules against goingthrough people's stuff, since they have allowed it for so long.

Guest 6Borders

He should marry Abi...they deserve each other!!!

Guest 6Borders

but 6Borders two snakes can breed ugh...

Those two are way to self-absorbed and in love with themselves to have kids...lol!!

Besides, any offspring of those two would divorce their parents by age 4 and go off and live normal lives!!

I think the game is getting to Sneaky Pete...he seems depressed and bitter!

He did not do anything notable this week. He is just happy to be in his little alliance with Abi ugh

Guest 6Borders

Too bad there is no such thing as a double eviction...would have been great to see him and Abi go. He's going to be a bitter juror!!!