Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

RC Saint-Amour

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
Abi would get utterly violent if her hair were pulled. That woman is violent and illogical and impossible to reason with because when RC tried to talk to her, she was just nuts. That irrationality leads RC to think ABi planted the thing, but if RC thought about it, the very anger ABi puts out would lead her to know that someone else did. She knows she did not plant it on her self. How she does not know it is Pete, and yes she asked him, like she expects him to fess up LOL

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,516 posts
Watched her Pondarosa video. If I had to listen to that laugh of hers all day I'd have to kill myself. Nice looking girl as long as the volume is on mute.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts
Gee Stevea11, I guess my ears are not tuned the way yours are. I found her ok and rather delightful. Sorry to see her go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users