Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

RC Saint-Amour

23 posts in this topic

rc_saint-amour_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Roberta “RC” Saint-Amour (27)

Tribe Designation: Tandang

Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: I was the 112th Wellesley Hoop Rolling Champion – the oldest and most beloved Wellesley tradition. The winner is said to be the first person in her class to achieve success, however she defines it.

Inspiration in Life: My mother – she has always been there for me, guiding me, helping me, teaching me right from wrong and sacrificing for me. She always wants the best for me and inspires me to believe that my happiness only comes from my own self-respect.

Hobbies: Swimming, running and traveling.

Pet Peeves: Annoying people and inefficiency.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, headstrong and exuberant.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) A good book that I could read over and over again.

2) A puppy so I can have at least one loyal friend.

3) A radio to listen to music and news.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: None – I’m an original. There’s no one like me!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have been a huge fan of “Survivor” since the beginning. I want to be on the show to win sole survivor and prove to myself that I can do it.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I would be a great physical asset for the team. I am mentally tough and very little bothers me.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the perfect combination of physical and mental strengths. I’m an athlete and have been a competitive swimmer since the age of 5. I hold a Masters All-American title, earned 12 top 10 national master’s records in the last four years, held numerous college and high school records. I ran a half Boston marathon without training and swam the English Channel. As an investment banker, I’m very analytical and have survived Wall Street and the fall of Bear Stearns.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

She scares me! Definitely in love with herself (and then of course that is that hoop rolling thing :huh:

Anyone who would bring a puppy to the Island has lost what is left of their common sense!!!

She scares me! Definitely in love with herself (and then of course that is that hoop rolling thing :huh:

Anyone who would bring a puppy to the Island has lost what is left of their common sense!!!

A wellsley tradition for determining personal success. It was a woman's college right?

I can't believe she sat there and took that crap from Abi.

Girl needs to go find the idol and a NEW alliance!!

I can't believe she sat there and took that crap from Abi.

Girl needs to go find the idol and a NEW alliance!!

Exactly - I don't know if she's just playing low-key or if she was not trying to divulge that "they" found the idol. Sharing an idol is never good and I think Abi is a loose cannon. :(

She was a beast in the immunity challenge. With her and Denise, never seen a cast with such strong female competitors.

I'm liking her a little better now, but she really screwed up by trusting Abi. She did do great in that immunity challenge.

She rocked in that challenge but she is screwed. Abi got her in face then turned right around and stabbed her in the back. I hope she wises up!!!

I was really impressed with her in the challenge but where is her backbone? She must have left it at home :P

I like her, but I can not feel she has long to go with her trusting some one as two faced as Abi. What a snake that one is.

Poor girl is a deer in the headlights in this game (or else Survivor is doing some fancy editing to make her look bad).

I gotta give her amazing self-control...I would have been in Abi's face, grabbed her by the hair and told her to listen up instead of taking that crap. I don't see her going too far if they have to go to Tribal but I would love to see Abi voted out before her.

Abi would get utterly violent if her hair were pulled. That woman is violent and illogical and impossible to reason with because when RC tried to talk to her, she was just nuts. That irrationality leads RC to think ABi planted the thing, but if RC thought about it, the very anger ABi puts out would lead her to know that someone else did. She knows she did not plant it on her self. How she does not know it is Pete, and yes she asked him, like she expects him to fess up LOL

Watched her Pondarosa video. If I had to listen to that laugh of hers all day I'd have to kill myself. Nice looking girl as long as the volume is on mute.

Gee Stevea11, I guess my ears are not tuned the way yours are. I found her ok and rather delightful. Sorry to see her go.