Followers 0
Dade

Roxy Morris..voted off 9/26

22 posts in this topic

roxy_moriss_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (28)

Tribe Designation: Matsing

Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: Accepting the call of God to ministry.

Inspiration in Life: Jesus Christ! He gave up his life for the world and that is the most inspiring thing anyone could ever do.

Hobbies: International travel, trying new sports i.e. fencing, snowboarding, horseback riding and dancing.

Pet Peeves: People who blame their present on their past and people who enjoy showcasing their insecurities.

3 Words to Describe You: Witty, wise and a warrior.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1) My Bible

2) A small rock (found in the Valley of Elah, the place where David killed Goliath) that I brought from Israel. I would also bring my small wooden cross necklace.

3) My journal, because I like to record my thoughts and dreams.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably, Brandon because he dukes it out everyday in life alongside Jesus and is continuing to find his identity in Christ.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the million dollars so I can give to my church and hopefully help get them their own building. Right now, we rent a space. I also want to have my own ministry that travels the world from mission to mission. I also think it is an excellent opportunity to meet people and have a once-in-a-life-time experience.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have traveled on small budgets through Ghana and Togo. My parents are originally from rural parts of the Caribbean so relying on natural resources is not foreign to me. I am legit fit. Army strong!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because the game isn’t very different from real life. As a Christian, everyday you are faced with the choice between God’s principles and your personal, selfish preferences.

http://www.cbs.com/s.../survivor/cast/

I didn't bother reading beyond seminary.

Very pretty but she is a gonner if she acts all rightous...

Witty, wise and a warrior...might prove interesting!

I must say anyone who compares themselves to Brandon and is proud of it has some guts!

I'll prob get bashed for this, but Christianity is such a cliche' for people who want to win money, even to give it away. LOL

Typical hypocritical religious type. Rude, hater and hiding behind jesus. Boot to the................... ( ! )

I'm glad they voted her out instead of the ditz who wants cookies, lol. Roxy sure didn't show herself in a positive light for the masses to see.

She was a train wreck. Too hard to keep her in line. bye bye

Sorry, but I still think Russell should have been voted out for no other reason than insulting his entire team after challenge.

She played way to hard, fast and in-your-face! While I agree Russell should have gone this girl was too much of a loose cannon. You don't pray in Church on Sunday and on everyone else the rest of the week without getting caught!!

Weak and catty. She and Angie are an embarrassment to female survivor contestants. She fought to stay, which is more than I can say for Angie, but she still deserved to leave. Russell also needs to go.

Sorry, but I still think Russell should have been voted out for no other reason than insulting his entire team after challenge.

Russell is exasperated. Roxy didn't drink enough water? WTH - did you realize there was going to be a physical challenge? At least Angie pulled the sled but spent the rest of the challenge under the bench. Glad Miss Eyeroller went home :rolleyes:

Her answer to Jeff's question was almost as stupid as blondie's. She seems to think that the tribe should not work around camp so much so they have the energy to compete. And how would they get water, firewood, a better shelter, if they all had her work ethic? I would think it is hard enough when there are so few people to do the work.

The eye rolling was so annoying. Glad she is gone.

I disliked her attempt to evict the other woman with her strident insistance and her puritanical attitude wanting to pin a scarlet letter on her for being busty. Even Russell, who looked to her for info, voted her out. Glad she is gone back to her nunnery.