Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Russell Swan

They need to win challenges. They need Russells strength. When the merge happens I am sure he will be a huge target.

I'm sick of hearing this during every season of Survivor. Obviously he hasn't helped in the only 2 challenges that have been played so far.

Well there is only 5 of them and Roxy and Angie aren't any help on the challenges. I think leaving Russell in for the strength and he is a target was a smart move by the other players. << target meet Russell >>

Guest 6Borders

Well there is only 5 of them and Roxy and Angie aren't any help on the challenges. I think leaving Russell in for the strength and he is a target was a smart move by the other players. << target meet Russell >>

and now that Roxy is gone Russell has lost his mole so he's going to have to get info himself and I don't think his Tribe is going to be all that forthcoming in sharing with him.

Guest 6Borders

He's got great shoulders and it ends there!!!

He was pitiful in that challenge. At least he had the good sense not to blame it on everyone else this time (or else he did and Survivor edited it out). His reasoning at Tribal Council on why he should stay was about as pitiful.

He should have gone home last night!

He's got great shoulders and it ends there!!!

He was pitiful in that challenge. At least he had the good sense not to blame it on everyone else this time (or else he did and Survivor edited it out). His reasoning at Tribal Council on why he should stay was about as pitiful.

He should have gone home last night!

I would really be embarrassed if I was Russell. I honestly don't know what his problem was - not enough food, water, bad swimmer?

Swimmer? He had his hands on the ladder and what are those shoulders made of that he could not pull himself out of the water? I'd rather have seen him go home than the woman who had a positive view as opposed to his pissed off blaming pose as tho' he was a leader whose followers had let him down. I mean he says he did not quit but made a strategic decision ...uh...to quit! LOL

Could someone tell me one single thing Russell has done that has helped his tribe? I keep hearing "we need him to win challenges" but apparently they don't. This seems like blatent producer manipulation.

Well he will be the next one to goooooooooooooo

Agree he is not great at challenges, but Angie was more useless than he is. Unless you are her cuddlebuddy!

Angie was more useless? I saw her get up the ladder LOL

Yeah, after it took her forever to get the most shallow puzzle piece..........and she made no effort to go out again. But guess what would make it all better?? COOKIES!!

But the issue for me personally, is that no one expects much more from Angie. Russell's performance in the challenges have been embarrassingly bad. If he was a woman he would have been gone by now. But it is so ingrained in everyone's head that they need testosterone to win.

Guest 6Borders

But the issue for me personally, is that no one expects much more from Angie. Russell's performance in the challenges have been embarrassingly bad. If he was a woman he would have been gone by now. But it is so ingrained in everyone's head that they need testosterone to win.

I totally agree. Angie was brought in as "expendable atmosphere" and Russell is supposed to be some "comeback kid".

I'm sure Survivor wants all their bring-backs to make it to the merge (and they will probably make it happen) but I hope Russell goes home tonite.

Well on that tribe at least we know that Russell will be the next to go.

If they want to shake thing up they might murge everyone and do another pick for the 3 teams

How can he be surprised he was voted out? He didn't form any alliances. He didn't even say goodbye or goodluck.

Guest 6Borders

That was pathetic and embarrassing!!! What a loser!

Let this be a lesson to Survivor casting...if you must bring someone back to play again at least bring someone back who has their heart and soul in the game and not some self-absorbed jerk!

Good riddance Russell and stay off the islands!!!

Russell gone is not a problem for me. His rage couched in religious philosophy reminds me of all the crap involved in religious wars and that is to say most wars are religious wars if one knows history.

It was time to put the "tool" back in the toolbox!

Guest 6Borders

What was that remark he made after the show about not going to do Survivor again...like anyone would want him back!!

Gotta agree with jersey...3 weeks overdue!!!