Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Russell Swan

russell_swan_480x610.jpg

Name (Age): Russell Swan (45)

Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Samoa”

Previous Finish: Medical evacuation due to Dehydration. I fainted multiple times during a challenge. Jeff Probst has described this as, “the scariest moment I’ve ever had on the show.”

Tribe Designation: Matsing

Current Residence: Glenside, Penn.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a good Dad.

Inspiration in Life: My dad because he was a very ordinary guy, but a damn good dad. He really loved his family and was a perfect example of what a husband should be to his wife, and what a dad should be to his child.

Hobbies: Riding my motorcycle, mountain biking and skiing.

Pet Peeves: I hate whiners, materialistic people and generally people who are full of crap.

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, optimistic and focused.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I would bring my “Terrible Towel” because I’m an avid Steelers fan and I’m always looking for converts. That’s it!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: First, the game kicked my butt and I want payback. Second, I want to show people that failure doesn’t always mean the end.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring strength for the physically demanding challenges. I’m cunning – I know how to get my way without being overly confrontational. And, I have a sense of humor. I love making people laugh.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because I’ve already tried the failure route. I’m gonna take a different path and win this time!

http://www.cbs.com/s.../survivor/cast/

DIBS

Loved this guy - hope he has better luck this time around. Dade wasted no time..... hahaha

Glad he is back. He is OK for a Tree Hugger I guess

Ya got lucky tonight dude, learn to hide the alpha male thing. And yes, I think he was the inspiration for predator!!!

Didn't care for Predator the first time... now I recall why.

Dodged a bullet. Good thing for him Zane was insane! Better shut up and take a step back, dude!

Guest 6Borders

He's starting off playing the same game as before...in charge and in your face. He needs to tone that down about 12 tiki torches and thank his lucky stars that his tribe had a moron willing to vote himself off.

Hope he sticks around a while so Dade can have her "shoulders fix" LMAO :D

Why do his eyes look jaundiced?

They reflect the cowardice of his tribemates. He should have been voted off twice.

Guest 6Borders

Definitely should have been voted off after that tantrum! His saving grace is he has a tribe comprised of idiots!

Definitely should have been voted off after that tantrum! His saving grace is he has a tribe comprised of idiots!

They need to win challenges. They need Russells strength. When the merge happens I am sure he will be a huge target.